so you might just wanna watch your step there cry baby

Oh and as for the totally unapropriate WHOM you wrote:
I guess your not as cool as I thoght...
What a major turn-off...!
LillyVonSchtupp​(מתחלפת){Dan_Kap}
לפני 14 שנים • 8 בדצמ׳ 2009

Re: מהמקורות, כמובן....

]
Oh you guys have no idea how evil, mean and rotten a feline is Dan. He has not set his sights on harming Morticia -- no, no. He only causes pain to those who enjoy receiving it from him.

And today, that would be me. icon_smile.gif

Heh, heh, heh.
Morticia
לפני 14 שנים • 8 בדצמ׳ 2009

Re: מהמקורות, כמובן....

Morticia • 8 בדצמ׳ 2009
LillyVonSchtupp כתב/ה:
]
Oh you guys have no idea how evil, mean and rotten a feline is Dan. He has not set his sights on harming Morticia -- no, no. He only causes pain to those who enjoy receiving it from him.

And today, that would be me. icon_smile.gif

Heh, heh, heh.

You sure sound excited... Have fun!
icon_razz.gif
JJ
JJ
לפני 14 שנים • 9 בדצמ׳ 2009

anglo pervs

JJ • 9 בדצמ׳ 2009
well well, seems that we have quite a lot of anglo pervs on this and other boards and in general. Take a look at the Israel section of collarme.com, alt.com et al and you'll see that for such a small nation and niche market so to speak, we are represented far beyond our small geographical borders.

Lilly are you switching with your dom cat and already collared till kingdom come icon_wink.gif

It's sometimes refreshing tob e able to converse and communicate in lingua franca, so to speak, even though most of us au fait in the holy tongue.
JJ
JJ

anglo pervs

JJ • 9 בדצמ׳ 2009
well well, seems that we have quite a lot of anglo pervs on this and other boards and in general. Take a look at the Israel section of collarme.com, alt.com et al and you'll see that for such a small nation and niche market so to speak, we are represented far beyond our small geographical borders.

Lilly are you switching with your dom cat and already collared till kingdom come icon_wink.gif

It's sometimes refreshing tob e able to converse and communicate in lingua franca, so to speak, even though most of us au fait in the holy tongue.
Morticia
Morticia • 9 בדצמ׳ 2009
Hey JJ
icon_smile.gif

With all due respect to your sexual tendencies, I gotta ask you:

Do you really see spanking as proper or reasonable fatherly education to a child?

I'm just wondering about the connection you made between the two in your prophile...

collard greens, collared Lilly

JJ -- I'm a switch, but he is my Dom -- and I don't switch with him, that's not his style.

But yes -- i got collared last night. icon_smile.gif Pardon my shameless self-publicizing, but you can read all about it on "In the Pink", my blog...

icon_biggrin.gif
JJ
JJ
לפני 14 שנים • 10 בדצמ׳ 2009

ONLY SSC

JJ • 10 בדצמ׳ 2009
Morticia כתב/ה:
Hey JJ
icon_smile.gif
With all due respect to your sexual tendencies, I gotta ask you:
Do you really see spanking as proper or reasonable fatherly education to a child?
I'm just wondering about the connection you made between the two in your prophile...

no children no pedophilia - TOTALLY tABOO

we're talking only SSC, adults over age of consent and naughty young and older women

Don't know where you got the idea!
לפני 14 שנים • 10 בדצמ׳ 2009

Re: ONLY SSC

ציטוט:
no children no pedophilia - TOTALLY tABOO

we're talking only SSC, adults over age of consent and naughty young and older women

Don't know where you got the idea!

Just to add my two shekelsworth --

I understand where Moritica is coming from -- very, very well. The first time i talked with someone about the idea of a schoolgirl (i.e. young) fantasy, it took me a while to understand that it was the idea of a gown woman (such as yours truly) portraying the character of a younger "innocent" (ha!) schoolgirl that was what made it all so exciting. It's also been my experience that a fantasy once brought into the realms of reality and released from the flimsy half-light of imagination loses much of it's magic and alllure.

Besides, should a real 14 year old girl throw herself at anyone who purports to enjoy such a fantasy, it's my genuine belief that they would run a mile in the opposite direction.

icon_smile.gif

JJ, is this also your experience?