סופשבוע נעים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

My Good Girl

teller
לפני שנה • 7 במאי 2022

My Good Girl

teller • 7 במאי 2022
My love, so beautiful, spread out under me, hands griping the bed railing above her head and legs open, feet planted firmly on the mattress. Her mouth wide in a smile she can’t control, and each stroke of my hand brakes it into little O shape and a moan escape.

I cast my eyes up from my place between her legs so I won’t miss any change in expression, any little sound and gasp that she makes. I move my mouth off her clit to bite small marks on the soft skin of her thigh, though my fingers don’t relent. I feel her tighten around me with every bite and relax again as my tongue soothes the pain.
I put another finger in, she’s already so wet it’s no effort at all, she just opens up for me. So greedy. Such a greedy whore, always begs for more, harder, faster, twist and squeeze and fill her up until there’s no more room. I take my fingers out slowly to watch her pout and the frustrated sob that escapes her. She’s so pretty when she’s suffering.

I smirk and start licking at her clit again, sucking hard to distract her from all five of my fingers aligned at her hole. One more flick of my tongue and I shove my hand roughly into her. Five fingers up to the knuckles. My perfect little girl stretched so wide she can hardly breathe. I push past the knuckles, nearly all the way to my wrist and she sobs. Tears running freely down her cheek and her arm covering her eyes. I pump my hand softly in and out, a barely there movement, but in her hyper sensitive state it’s almost unbearable. I move up her body, kissing and biting and soothing my way around her navel, up to her breast. Tease one nipple and the other, bite hard and twist my hand to elicit new tears.

She’s wailing, sobbing and shaking uncontrollably beneath me. And all that time she never stops smiling, my gorgeous pain slut, she lives for those moments, falling apart at my hands, trusting me to put her back together. I feel honored that I get to see her like that, unhinged and completely free. Her whole-body writhing under me, always trying to take more. And I’m happy to oblige. I reach her mouth and kiss her hard and demanding, her lips open and inviting, she can’t really kiss me back, too consumed with her pleasure, but I don’t mind, I take whatever I want from her body. Licking inside her, tasting her spit and tears and just a hint of blood from her chapped lips. I whisper as I take a break from devouring her mouth

“Such a good girl. My perfect beautiful girl. So good for me, so pretty when you cry just for me. Come for me, show me how much you love my fist in your cunt. Such a greedy little cunt, even a whole fist isn’t enough for you, is it?”

And she shakes her head, incapable of speech but agreeing with the sentiment. And I smile against her skin. One more time I say “come for me" and bite harshly at her neck. She cries out, the pain sending her over the edge and she clenches around my fist. I bite once more, even harder, and twist my hand inside her one lest time before she relaxes enough for me to ease my hand out of her. I keep my hand on her, stroking slowly to sooth the burn. Her tears dried on her cheeks and I lick the salt off her, mumbling sweet nothings into her skin. I stay on her until the trembling stops and she take her arm of her eyes.

“Hi there” I smile so she can see how proud I am of her, how grateful that she’s mine. And she smiles back at me and mouths “thank you" before she closes her eyes again and nodes off. I pull the blanket over both of us and hold her close, we can worry about the mess later.

עוד קטע שהיא כתבה ופרסמנו בשמה:
https://thecage.co.il/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=520060#520060
    התגובה האהובה בשרשור
גזמין
לפני שנה • 7 במאי 2022
גזמין • 7 במאי 2022
אם אין אני לי, מי יחמיא לי אה?