שבת שלום אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

ניגודים

astaro
לפני 15 שנים • 30 באפר׳ 2009

ניגודים

astaro • 30 באפר׳ 2009
Finally the week is coming to an end. Finally some time to relax. Going up the stairs to her apartment, I will be considerate, make some noise, give her a chance to hear me coming... I wonder if she will be ready for me. Fumbling with my keys by the door, hear something scurrying on the other side , feel the grin creeping up on one side of my face. Door sliding open, a bitch on her knees giving her master a proper greeting, pleading and jumping as best she can on all fours, wearing nothing but a thick leather collar with a small pocket rocket hanging from it, hair in two pony tails on either side of her head. a glint in her eyes, not sure if it's shame, lust or fear, most likely all of the above and then some. The little bitch was in her place, probably fell asleep In her basket judging by that sleepy look. She's been good, the grin slowly but surly widening... staring at her ass, grin long forgotten. Oh look at those beautiful shining eyes...

“where's your tail bitch?”
“I... I... I am sorry Master”
“you should be! at least you didn't try to feed me any excuses this time”
“go, stick it in there, quickly!”

And here she comes crawling back to me, tail in place now retrieved from the basket where she had left it in preparation. Under me now, shins flat on the floor and ankles to her ass, arms folded in a bunny pose. She is very good at looking helpless...
getting down to one knee, running my hands through her pony tails, a good long whiff of her hair, take a minute to examine her face. Take her in. a sharp yank on both her pony tails to bend her head back, moving the pony tails to one hand, keeping her head bent back, bending down to her, lips almost touching, mouths open. Can feel her heat, her soft breath. Her eyes are closed, a look of anticipation on her face. A sharp slap turned her expression into one of shock.

“Turn around, show me your ass”

her privates staring at me now, beautiful, hairless, clean... a smell so sweet and alluring yet so faint after a second or two it is gone. A soft caress to the cheek and a second after the first hand leaves, skin still tingling from the soft touch, the second hand enters, swift and hard, leaving the distinct red print of a hand. I cant believe how well she knows me, she flinched right before my hand touched her. Getting up, leaving her there, walking over to the couch. I love the space In this house, real shame it lacks a view but still very pleasant. Following me at a safe distance I see. Sit myself down on the sofa.

“Here bitch!” pointing to the floor by my feet “I want to put my feet up”
her back is awfully comfortable if a bit wobbly, what a shame I cant have her ass for a pillow at the same time. what should I do with her? Where do I want to go today?

“go to the bedroom and bring the dildo that scares you. Get that leather harness you where wondering about, oh, don't forget the lube, you are going to need it”

look at her crawling, tail wiggling from side to side. A sight to lift any mans heart. I am very pleased with this idea, I wonder how it will end, what kind of feelings this will stir.

“that was quick, good bitch. Now fit the dildo through the metal ring on the harness and fit the harness to the cross”
“I am tiered, its a been a long day. But you need to be punished... I think I will give you control today, in a way... you are going to punish yourself for me. keep in mind that if the punishment is not sufficient in my eyes... I will take good care of you”
“now go” pointing to the cross

Look at that confused look, sitting there staring at me wide eyed. An angry look and a shove from my boot sent her scurrying off in the right direction, pausing at the foot of the cross and giving me a questioning look. A quick nod to confirm that she can get off the floor. Getting up lube in hand, preparing her self and the instrument. her hands are shaking. Turning around and working her ass towards the target, the exquisite first flinch as it enters. Slowly increasing her pace and force...
I think I will go make some popcorn. Her eyes wide open again, staring at me getting up, wondering whats coming. I would have given anything to see the expression on her face as I turned my back on her and left the room.

In the kitchen now, quickly pulling a bag out of the closet and into the microwave, two and a half minutes will seem like an eternity but thank god I don't have to start a fire. Can hear her much louder now, moaning and letting out the occasional squeak. Watching the seconds ticking away she is getting louder and louder. I can hear the wood creaking against the metal fitting the cross is attached to. The sound of her body hitting the wood. Its been an awfully long time since I enjoyed someone this much this regularly. Time almost up, stopped the microwave 2 seconds before the end so she doesn't realize I am coming back. She is really screaming now. Snatched a cold bottle of water from the fridge and left the room.

It worked, she has no idea I am here. With her knees straight, bent forward, back arching up, her hands spread wide behind her to grab the cross at either end. Her body shining with sweat. Her head down. The ripples on her ass as it slams into the wood. Her moaning and screaming so well timed with the grinding of wood on metal. The sound of a crunching piece of popcorn had the interesting side effect of causing her head to shoot up, pony tails whipping the air. She is staring me down, trying to pierce my mask. Sitting here gazing at her as if she was the afternoon news. Smells of sweat and sex and popcorn in the air. She is really being rough on herself, makes me think of how much further we could go...

Sitting there just staring at her, realizing I have gone through half the bag watching her. lips dry. Reaching for the water bottle, quickly unscrewing it and taking a long gulp. By the time I was done the room was quiet, she is on her knees, pausing and staring at me, then crawling up to me, sitting up and clawing at the water bottle.

“put your head back and open your mouth”

putting my hand on her collar, making a point of glazing my fingers over her skin as I turn the collar around to leave the pocket rocket on the back of her neck. Lifting the bottle up and slowly pouring water into her mouth, a little more then she can swallow. Watching her shiver as the first drop of water escapes her mouth and starts to follow the curves of her body, leaving the side of her mouth, down her neck and along the line of her collar bone to slowly glide between her breasts, down her belly, leaving a tiny spark in her navel and vanishing between her legs. Followed by a slightly more intense sigh.

Her hand on my knee, running up the inside of my thigh, cupping my balls, stroking my cock through the jeans. Feeling it stirring under hand. Moving her head up the same path her hand followed. Forcefully grabbing her by the chin and yanking her head up. Staring into her eyes then shoving her to the ground.

“little bitch, you really thought that would be the end of it? Get back there!”
watching her crawling reluctantly back to the cross, undoubtedly trying to figure out what I expect her to do. Getting up on her knees, picking her tail up and sticking it back into place. staring at the dildo for a moment then working it into her mouth, paying attention that it is dripping with saliva before putting one hand on the cross and the other on the back of her head and using the leverage to shove it deep down her throat. Listening to her gag, her face red and puffy, black tears dripping down her eyes and smearing across her face. Spit covering her chin and breasts. Her stomach clenching whenever the dildo reaches its full depth.

This must be an experience for her. Generally when its me forcing my will on her she can struggle, scream, scratch.... this is probably the first time she is totally free yet totally helpless, the only struggle going on is in her own head. Few things have ever turned me on as much as her struggling me, forcing me to use more and more force. Turning me from a creature of thought to a creature of instinct, one of the most exhilarating experiences I have ever had.

She is crawling back to me now, Watching her come closer, make-up smeared, breasts dripping saliva she looks messed up. She came up to me, gave me a hurting look and curled up on the floor by my feet. leaning over and putting a hand gently on her shoulder, she is shaking. kneeling next to her, putting one arm on her shoulder, running it down the side of her body stopping at the hip. Offering her my other hand to help her up.

“you've been good, come, get up, go take a shower and relax a bit”
“let me know once your done and wait for me on the bed spread eagle and blind folded”
she took my hand in hers and got up, the occasional shiver going through her body. A soft smile that appeared to be aimed at something behind me and she is off to the shower.

I am really looking forward to the chat we will have tomorrow about todays session, I haven't seen her this shaken in quite a while and I have been relatively forgiving today. better go make myself some tea to pass the time till she is ready. Waiting for the kettle to boil and realizing that I have a knot in my stomach, not really sure what thats about. Sitting by the table now, swirling my tea in my cup, trying to understand what this feeling means.

“I am ready master”

lost track of time for a while there, tea is no longer hot but I haven't really drank it. Pouring the rest of it into the sink and heading towards the bed room. Listening to the quiet. Freezing at the site of her, laying on the bed, arms and legs spread, blind fold and collar on. She heard me coming, noticed her breath stall when I got to the door. Feel the grin creeping up on the side of my face, knot in my stomach all gone.... I think I understand now. Time to get undressed.

Slowly approaching the bed, her breath stopped again when I started moving. Standing right by the bed now, virtually between her legs. Climbing up on the bed, climbing on top of her, holding my lips an inch above hers and a certain understanding crept over me, this beautiful gem laying under me. leaning down to her ear and whispering.

“put your arms and legs around me”

with one arm on the bed I hoisted her up into the air, staying on my knees, can feel her against my hot and wet against me, took very little effort to work my way in, just to be received by a satisfying gasp from her.
Pulling the blind fold off her head, staring into her eyes, can feel myself slipping, thought making room for lust, the feral desire to mate swirling alongside the human desire to share a moment with another.
Gave her permission to cum and lost myself inside her, her legs wrapped tight around me as if to prevent me from escaping, a slow rhythmic grind, tongues intertwined. I don't know how long we where like that, I can feel my muscles burning, I don't care, sweat working as a lubricant between our bodies. Tingling starting at the tips of my toes and fingers, working its way over my limbs and covering my torso, swallowing my face, the contractions taking over my body, exploding inside her, falling back with her on top of me, can feel her contracting with me, her hands on my chest, grinding till all had subsided and collapsing on my chest. A shiver going over her body in rhythm with the prior grinding, can hear her giggling, going soft inside her.

“I love you”
harper lee
harper lee • 30 באפר׳ 2009
אתה רציני?
Uranus

וואו

Uranus • 30 באפר׳ 2009
wonderful and breathtaking

איזה עושר מילולי ורגשי.
זיקית

excellent

זיקית • 30 באפר׳ 2009
Thank you for a lovely story.

Kudos.
נקבה​(נשלטת)

WOW

נקבה​(נשלטת) • 30 באפר׳ 2009
אחד הסיפורים הכי מרעננים ומדהימים שהיו פה.
רגיש, כנה. ובכלל... אין הרבה סיפורים שממש מעבירים את המחשבה של השולט.
זה מדהים. מסקרן, מושך.
נהנתי מכל מילה והזכיר לי כמה תהליכים שעברתי בעצמי.

מחוייכת. ++
תנקס.
רורשך​(שולט)

Excellent!

רורשך​(שולט) • 30 באפר׳ 2009
Very colorful, emotional and most important - humane.
I can easily connect to this.
astaro
astaro • 30 באפר׳ 2009
תודה רבה על המילים הטובות, אלו שפורסמו כאן ואלו שנשלחו אלי. אני שמח לראות שזה מדבר לאנשים. האמת שהיה דיי מפחיד לפרסם את זה, שלא לדבר על העובדה שזאת פעם ראשונה שאני מפרסם משהוא כתוב זאת פעם ראשונה שאני באמת כותב. במידה והמוזה תתפוס אותי אולי אני אתרגם את זה לעברית יופ אחד, אבל כנראה שלא בזמן הקרוב אז התנצלותי הכנה לכל העילגים.

לילה טוב. icon_smile.gif
תמימונת
לפני 15 שנים • 3 במאי 2009
תמימונת • 3 במאי 2009
נפלא.