עכשיו בכלוב

סיפור ללא שם - חלק ג' ואחרון

phoenix_remind​(מתחלף)
לפני 14 שנים • 9 בפבר׳ 2010

סיפור ללא שם - חלק ג' ואחרון

phoenix_remind​(מתחלף) • 9 בפבר׳ 2010
'No, Jennifer, please. Don't stop.'
'Perhaps if you begged, Julian.'
I didn't even have to think about it. The words came tumbling out.
'Jennifer please, I'm begging you, I'll do anything, just don't stop. Please please please don't stop.'
In the darkness there was no way of knowing if Jennifer was thinking about my request or had gotten up and was preparing to leave.
'Please, Jennifer, anything.'
Hot breath again on my glans. It felt so good. Then I felt her tongue licking from the base all the way to the tip, slowly. Jennifer had always been good at giving oral sex but this was something else entirely. I felt a current running all the way from my loins to my chest, transfixing me. She took me into her mouth and started moving up and down while her hand cupped me and massaged my testes.
'Feels good, doesn't it?', Dr. Strange's tongue was almost in my ear. Her proximity sent a chill down to the base of my spine.
'But it has a price.'
Jennifer's hand was now less gentle. She had stopped her massage and was crushing my testes lightly in her hand. The feeling of her soft tongue wrapping itself around my penis was so exquisite I thought I would come. I moaned softly. The pressure on my testes now became painful but Jennifer kept moving her head up and down, up and down.
'You see, Julian, Ms. Chance now controls both your pleasure and your pain and through those, you. If she wishes she can give you ecstasy, if not, torment.'
Jennifer now had my testes in a vice like grip. It was painful, and getting more so.
'The lesson is obvious really. All you have to do is beg.'
The pain was now almost unendurable.
'Jennifer, please stop. I can't take it anymore. Jennifer. Please. You're hurting me. I'll do whatever you say just please stop. Please. Jennifer.'
Jennifer relaxed her grip. She started rubbing my penis while Dr. Strange pinched my nipples and breathed heavily into my ear. It was no time before I exploded. I had learned my lesson. Jennifer was mistress of both pleasure and pain.

Eplilogue
Is it bright where you are
Have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour
I hold secrets flame
We can watch the world devoured in it's pain

Delivered from the blast
The last of a line of lasts
The pale princess of a palace cracked
And now the kingdom comes
Crashing down undone