סופשבוע נעים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

Cougaring in Israel

ginex
לפני 13 שנים • 21 בנוב׳ 2010

Cougaring in Israel

ginex • 21 בנוב׳ 2010
Hi

I was wondering if anyone here is into Cougaring.

For those who may not know, cougaring is a trend that refers to relationships between significantly older women and younger boys. They go very well with Femdom, but that is not a must...

I was wondering about that because I've been looking for cougar clubs, or just anything cougar in Israel and haven't really found anything.

The main reason why I am interested in cougaring is because of the role change it implies, where the woman is "allowed" to date younger boys and prey on the age gap... role exchange really attracts me...

though I must confess there is another reason: more mature women KNOW WHAT THEY WANT and are not out there to play games... they are out there to GET what they want.

If this strikes a cord anywhere, please watch the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Qmc3Z-OoA

Please make sure to comment on which of these women you find hottest! I go with Phiona (hot blond second from left to right)... ain't she delicious!?[align=left]
[align=left]
Madame T​(שולטת)
לפני 13 שנים • 22 בנוב׳ 2010
Madame T​(שולטת) • 22 בנוב׳ 2010
לא ידוע לי על מועדונים מיוחדים בארץ למפגשים בין נשים בוגרות לבחורים צעירים, אבל אם זה מה שמושך אותך אני בטוחה שגם באתר הזה תמצאי כאלה שמתענינים בכך...
ginex
לפני 13 שנים • 27 בנוב׳ 2010

I'm looking for the Cougar, not the boy

ginex • 27 בנוב׳ 2010
Hi,

Thank you for your interest... nope, I'm not looking for a boy, I'm looking for a Cougar Woman... but thank you

I can't believe SO MANY PEOPLE have SEEN THIS PAGE and only ONE has actually commented anything. Really? Nobody interested? C'mon, don't be shy... at least, has anyone watched the youtube video and liked it? Comment people! thanks