לילה טוב אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

Just Saying Hi

Melody303​(נשלטת)
לפני 12 שנים • 25 באוג׳ 2011

Just Saying Hi

Melody303​(נשלטת) • 25 באוג׳ 2011
x
Hi everyone, if you hang out at the chat you already know me, but I'm posting here to get acquainted with the rest of you. icon_smile.gif

My name is Melody, I'm a 25 year old (well, until Sunday) trans woman from Haifa, and I'm here at the cage because I'm looking for love, be it with men, women, or otherwise gendered (or ungendered) people, also, I'm here because I like flirting. :p

Check the parties board to see about my birthday party if you wanna come celebrate with me. icon_smile.gif

Have a great day.

x
JennyMTF
לפני 12 שנים • 27 באוג׳ 2011

Hi back

JennyMTF • 27 באוג׳ 2011
Hi Melody,

First of all - Happy Birthday!
You look amazing!
If the picture in your profile is pre-hormones that's amazing, you look really beautiful and feminine. I bet you'd be a knock-out after the hormones.

I'll check the board, maybe I'll say hi at the birthday party.

Jenny
Melody303​(נשלטת)
Melody303​(נשלטת) • 27 באוג׳ 2011
x

Hi Jenny, thanks for the well wishes and the compliments.
Yes, my picture is pre-hormones, and I still am pre-hormones myself, hopefully I'm starting the treatment next Friday.

I'll be happy to see you at my little birthday thingie, swing by. icon_smile.gif

x
dana25​(אחר)
dana25​(אחר) • 27 באוג׳ 2011
hello melody , it's so nice to see someone that wants to know other girls ... I'm Viki and I'm very pleased to meet you I want to wish you a happy and sweet birthday and all the best that you wish for yourself ...
I would love to know you better

take care

xo
JennyMTF
לפני 12 שנים • 28 באוג׳ 2011
JennyMTF • 28 באוג׳ 2011
Hi,

Couldn't find your party on the board.
Where and when is it?
can you post a link?