אחר צהריים טובים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

מנגה - הנטאי - פנטזי

Gia X
לפני 10 שנים • 2 באוג׳ 2013

מנגה - הנטאי - פנטזי

Gia X • 2 באוג׳ 2013
מישהו כאן כתב על זה לא מזמן בפורום,אבל לא הצלחתי למצוא.

מכל מקום, לכבוד ה-Final Fantasy החדש שעומד לצאת בעוד פחות מחודש,

החלטתי לעלות Tribute משולב icon_smile.gif הסיפור באנגלית ונכתב על ידי n_finitefangirl ונלקח מאתר http://kinkfest.dreamwidth.org/745899.html על מנת שיהיה יותר קל להבין על מי מדובר להלן תמונות הגיבורים: (או כן, הם גיבורים ללא ספק ! )

Angeal (אנג'יל)

Sephiroth (ספירות')

Genesis (ג'נסיס)

והגיבור האהוב עלי: Zack Fair (זאק פייר)

הנה הסיפור עצמו: 'צטערת שלא היה לי כח לתרגם, אבל ממילא הוא לא כתוב בשפה גבוהה icon_razz.gif

. Zack Fair couldn't see a thing through his thick blindfold. He couldn't move his arms because they were bound behind his back. His legs were tied down in such a way that, if he laid down on his stomach, his ass as well as his 'goods' would be on display for all to see. Trapped and unable to get out, Zack could feel them watching him--could feel those eyes raking up and down his nude body...

"Beautiful," came a very familiar whisper from his back right.

"I told you he looked good naked, didn't I?" A second, smooth-as-silk voice quietly replied just to the left of the first.

Then the bed shifted--mattress, Zack silently corrected himself; it was a prison mattress and he was a prisoner--and Zack felt a strong presence hover right over him. "This is your last chance to get out of this alive and unscathed, SOLDIER: Talk...or face our torture," A deep, rich voice demanded, a gloved hand roughly grabbing his chin. All knew that it was the only warning Zack was gonna get--his last chance to bail out.

Fair simply gave his best shit-eating grin and declared, "I'd rather die before I betray my comrades. Bring it on; I can take whatever you wanna do to my body." He could feel his cock twitching in anticipation of what would occur next.

"Fool," The first voice spoke up, taking on a slight Wutai accent as its owner walked towards the mattress. "What we do is not your typical torture that bruises the body. Rather," he added, his voice growing husky as he leaned into Zack's ear, "we're planning to make this...fun for us."

Zack shivered as strong, very familiar hands ran up and down his back and thighs. "So, what? You're gonna fuck me because you're too fugly to get any girls back home?" A complete lie, of course; Zack knew exactly how handsome--how gorgeous his 'captors' really were. Still, if Reno could get away with it and live...

Nonetheless, his mouth earned him a sharp slap from the gloved man in front of him. "Shinra scum!" the deep voice spat. "By all rights, we should just kill you and be done with it!"

"A shame to waste such a lovely opportunity," Mr. My-Voice-Is-As-Silky-As-My-Hair stated as he leaned into Zack's left ear, one hand tracing muscle lines on the latter's chest. "Such a lovely being in our presence shouldn't go untouched by our loving devotions... It really is a pity that Shinra keeps all the pretty ones to themselves. We could make you feel so welcomed here..." The wandering hand lingered near the root of Zack's manhood. "We could give you all the pleasure you've ever wanted...if you only give us what we want. I can guarantee you not only freedom, but many, many more nights of earthly delights. But only if you're willing to join us and tell us what we need to know..."

Shit, no wonder Angeal lets him talk on and on about that stupid play of his, Zack thought, swallowing a few moans, If he talked like this all the time, I...ohgodsalmighty! He bit his lip as one finger ran up and down his dick while another, larger one began to probe his puckered entrance.

"Heh; he's tighter than I thought. Perhaps he doesn't get taken much?"

"Or maybe Cruel Shinra doesn't let him have fun, perhaps?"

"Well, then," said the deep, rich voice, "Perhaps we should give him a taste of such...pleasures?" (Zack swore he heard him feeling himself through those tight leather pants of his...)

"Gladly," Said Mr. Silky. He enclosed his mouth at the same time his companion's probing fingers pushed deep into Zack, hitting that very sensitive spot and causing Fair to gasp and arch. Zack bit his lips, but couldn't hold back all the moans and groans as that hot mouth worked on his 'blade' and those large fingers spread him wide open, always touching that one spot, always pushing deeper and wider apart...

"F-F-Fuuuuuck..." Zack whispered, trying to keep himself from completely giving in--out of pride, of course, not solely out of the need of endurance.

"Changed your mind?" The deep voice inquired.

"N-ah! No way! I--ahh-oooh--I'll never give in--ahh! You can fuck me--eee-e-ee--until Doomsday! I won't--ngh!--I won't betray Shinra! OUCH!" Zack yelped as he felt the sharp pressure of teeth on the root of his manhood for one brief moment before that hot, silky mouth pulled away.

"We were going to go easy on you and take our sweet time, but apparently you're too thick-headed to properly co-operate."

Fingers snapped, and Zack was suddenly pushed onto his stomach as the fingers left him. They were quickly replaced by a very thick cock shoving into him hard and fast, causing Zack to howl in pain-pleasure, a few tears gathering at the corners of his eyes. His large captor pumped in and out of him at a heart-pounding speed, strong hands gripping his hips painfully hard. All Zack could do was let a litany of swears and moans pour out of his mouth as he was thoroughly pounded into the mattress. But he still held back; he still didn't give all of himself, not even when that thick cock slammed into his sweet spot over and over and over at lightning speed. It was almost a relief when his 'captor' roared through his orgasm, filling Zack's ass with his thick release. Within moments, the SOLDIER was left panting on the mattress, his ass feeling empty and his cock aching so badly.

"Give up?" Asked Deep Voice.

Zack managed to gasp, "Never."

"Looks like it's your turn," quipped Silky.

"Indeed, it is."

Crisp steps quickly moved to behind Zack, and he heard the zipper go slowly down and the rustling of leather and cloth. Then, another cock shoved into Zack, longer and a bit thicker than the last one. Guided by the remaining cum, it pushed into him very quickly and very deep, dragging out a deep moan from the SOLDIER.

Just as the pounding began again, a rough hand grabbed Zack's hair and lifted his head up until he felt the tip of a cock on one cheek...and the warmth of a materia on the other. "If you bite, I will fry you into ashes before your time," Silky growled. "Now, suck me off, Shinra whore."

Zack was going to grit his teeth, but a particularly harsh push against his prostate made him gasp in surprise, giving Silky the chance to shove himself into Zack's mouth. Forcing down his reflex gag, Zack moaned around the dick shoving in-and-out his mouth as the other one continued to pump in-and-out of his ass. He still couldn't let himself give in to the pressure; he couldn't give in yet...

And then, a gloved hand began pumping his aching cock, and it was that smooth leather that helped drive Zack over the edge. A few moments later, Silky nearly choked Fair as he came deep into his throat, and Mr. Deep Voice slammed into him one final time, filling his ass up with even more cum. Both 'captors' pulled out, and Zack collapsed on the bed, sputtering and gasping for breath.

"Ready to give up now?" Silky purred.

Zack swallowed what little cum remained in his mouth, and gasped, "Kill me. Just go on and kill me, you sick bastards."

Laughter echoed around the room, and the blindfold finally game off. Zack blinked at the soft lamplight as Genesis grinned before him, saying, "That's exactly what the enemy should hear."

"You really are a sick bastard to come up with this kind of 'training', Genesis," Zack gasped between weak chuckles as he felt those familiar gloved hands untie his arms and legs.

"Perhaps it may seem 'sick' to you, Zack, but not all Wutai warriors are of the samurai class," Sephiroth pointed out as his hands gently rubbed still-spazzing leg muscles.

"And not all of them follow their honor code," Angeal added as he knelt on the bed, stroking Zack's hair. "We don't want to lose you to any of them."

Zack laughed as he finally rolled over to face his dear mentor. "Believe me, I'm not gonna break--not to those bastards. Now, you three, on the other hand..." He grinned wickedly and added, "You guys are welcome to try your damnest best to push me to my limit anytime."

"Is that a challenge?" Sephiroth murmured, cocking an eyebrow inquiringly.

Small shivers of pleasure ran down Zack's spine upon seeing those green cat-eyes devouring his naked form. "Whatever works for you..."

נדרש כאן דמיון, אבל לא נראה לי שלבאי האתר יש חסך בעניין. תהנו icon_smile.gif
    התגובה האהובה בשרשור
אוייי​(אחר)
לפני 10 שנים • 3 באוג׳ 2013
אוייי​(אחר) • 3 באוג׳ 2013
אף פעם לא ראיתי את הגיבורים של פיינל פנטזי באור הזה, אפילו שיש להם סמלי פאלוס גדולים במיוחד.
icon_eek.gif

לפחות אין מפלצות או שלל זרועות שעוטפות אותו.
Gia X

איך אפשר שלא?

Gia X • 3 באוג׳ 2013
זה הרי נמצא שם כל כך חזק. הנשיות שלהם, תווי הפנים העדינים והחברות שלהם הקרובה כל כך ...
זה כל כך שם...... icon_smile.gif
אני תוהה באשר לחוויות המלוות את צוות הארט באולפנים היפניים האלה.
הממ. זה יכול להיות מעניין
אוייי​(אחר)
אוייי​(אחר) • 3 באוג׳ 2013
יש גם מי שיראה במילואים, בשחקני כדורגל או כדורסל את אותה הומו-אירוטיקה.
בעיקר שחקני כדורגל עם כל המטרו-סקסואליות והחיבוקים אחרי כל גול.
לגבי מה שקורה באולפנים הללו, כשמכניסים גם את הסרטים עם הנשים פנימה, שמח. חם. מעניין.
Gia X

איכשהו

Gia X • 3 באוג׳ 2013
המטרוסקסואליות של המילואימניקים ושל שחקני הכדורגל כלל לא עושה לי את זה.
אין בהם את האלגנטיות, כמו שיש במנגה.
טוב נו, אולי כי הם אנושיים. icon_biggrin.gif
נוריתE
לפני 10 שנים • 5 באוג׳ 2013
נוריתE • 5 באוג׳ 2013
אהבתי את התמונות
לסיפור,אני אגיע בסופ''ש שיהיה לי יותר זמן