סופשבוע נעים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

האם יש עניין בעולים חדשים?

Tongue-Fu Master​(נשלט)
לפני 3 שנים • 24 בפבר׳ 2021

האם יש עניין בעולים חדשים?

Tongue-Fu Master​(נשלט) • 24 בפבר׳ 2021
כעולה חדש, התקשיתי לחוות את סצנת ה- BDSM בישראל, הלשון מורכבת, די קשה אפילו לנווט באתר זה חחח. תהיתי אם בדרך כלל יש עניין בעולים חדשים, האם היית יוצא עם מישהו עם עברית איומה?

Feel free to speak in English 😄 🤣
OR1977
OR1977 • 24 בפבר׳ 2021
אני חושבת שהיה לי קצת קשה עם זה
תמרעה המרטשת​(שולטת)
If his Hebrew is terrible because he is new to the country and language, then it’s a really minor problem. On the contrary, born and raised Israeli men, that are terrible with expressing themselves in Hebrew probably won’t interest me intellectually.
It’s easy for me to speak in English, but if I was really bad at it and I didn’t know how to communicate with my Sub; then it could have been an issue. Since bdsm practices can’t be done without communication.
I agree, the website isn’t foreign friendly, but it does give you a vibe of an actual community, since we have so much in common as people that belong to the same nation.
Good luck icon_smile.gif
    התגובה האהובה בשרשור
Tongue-Fu Master​(נשלט)
לפני 3 שנים • 25 בפבר׳ 2021
Tongue-Fu Master​(נשלט) • 25 בפבר׳ 2021
I guess you are right, there are always english speaking locals, its just a bit hard to really navigate the site in English but well little by little What you said about the "community feel" sounds quite cool, guess I'll experience it in the future haha. Thanks for the good wishes