בוקר טוב אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

how do u like that

Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 23 בספט׳ 2004

how do u like that

Mistress Gatta • 23 בספט׳ 2004
Really, if what I'm about to say now would happen few years ago, no one would believe that! But today, after giving speech in front of the US Congress, PM of Iraq shaked hands with all, but hugged and kissed only one congressman- Joe Lieberman!!!!!! What do you think of that?!!!!
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 25 בספט׳ 2004

please translate

Mistress Gatta • 25 בספט׳ 2004
sorry, my hebrew to english software is no good at al. Kindly say what you said in english. I read your replyes, u do speak english. so why use hebrew in english forum-
מקבי​(מתחלף)
לפני 19 שנים • 26 בספט׳ 2004
מקבי​(מתחלף) • 26 בספט׳ 2004
Errr.... That WAS in English. I said 'Poor Joe'.
מקבי​(מתחלף)
Errr.... That WAS in English. I said 'Poor Joe'.
Mistress Gatta

ok

Mistress Gatta • 26 בספט׳ 2004
sorry, I did not realize that the rest of it was your motto?
Sorry to tell you, but I thought your reply would be interesting- after all PM of Iraq is an interesting man, not a coward.and for any arab PM to kiss a jew- well, I think the war is justified now!!!!!Also keep in mind Golda's words- peace is only possible when arab mothers will love their children more then they hate jews.

Shana Tova
מקבי​(מתחלף)
Arraffat also kissed Rabin. Rabin even said once it was one of the most revolting moments of his life. Or was it Peres?///
Mistress Gatta

well

Mistress Gatta • 26 בספט׳ 2004
u are either late night owl, or you get up mighty early YES, INDED THIS SOB ARAFAT KISSED A JEW, BUT I THINK IT'S NOT THE SAME SCENARIO HERE. PM of Iraq has really nothing to gain by showing his affection to Joe- I just think it came naturally, since Joe visited Iraq few times. And alo, arafat, sob, two faced lier, always says one thing in english, and something else in arabic, while Iraqi PM always says the same things in any language- he is the man who deserves respect!