שבת שלום אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

ANOTHER QUESTION TO SMART PEOPLE

Mortai​(שולט)
לפני 19 שנים • 8 בספט׳ 2004
Mortai​(שולט) • 8 בספט׳ 2004
well, i for one, think that a slave is just a slave, if he/she falls in love with the Master/Mistress, than its their own problem and should be adressed by themselves, if they are not satisfied with what they are given by their Master/Mistress, than they are not trully slaves, but rather, curious vanilla after a kinky relationship
Mortai​(שולט)
לפני 19 שנים • 8 בספט׳ 2004
Mortai​(שולט) • 8 בספט׳ 2004
a slave is just that, a slave.
slavery or bondage has changed alot from the early 40, i believe that true bondage is when an individual gives himself/herself entirely to another, placing their free will and basicly their beeing in anothers care.
its a very risky endeveur but it can also be a very fullfiling one, after all, one doesnt have to make any more decisions.
the true mentality of a slave is one of total submission (IMHO)where there are no limits but what the Master/Mistress sets. true slavery it a state of being where ones entire beeing is focused and attuned to another.
Dan_Kap​(שולט){f,yt,D,תכ}
לפני 19 שנים • 9 בספט׳ 2004

As is customary in Israel

Dan_Kap​(שולט){f,yt,D,תכ} • 9 בספט׳ 2004
The answer would vary according to whom you ask.

BDSM gives us an opportunity to define not just our sexual behavior, but also other standards and codes of behavior.

Among these, the type of relationship is not bound to the "supposedly strictly monogamous" type.

You may decide that you want a slave that you can play with, just like a toy, and later put back on the shelf or toy chest.

You may decide that you want any other type of relationship - Poly-Amory, Harem, or any model that you dream of, including one who is as you have stated - What I do out of scene is my own business.

But, the catch is that you need to find someone who would agree to the alternative lifestyle that you desire.

Most likely, the person you describe has fallen in love, and expected more of the relationship than was stated before. Of course, it might be any other clash between his expectations and the reality.

IMHO, falling in love is a risk you need to consider in a relationship as you have described - the intensity of BDSM, especially when it is good, the high standards of communication and trust required by it make it easier for falling in love to happen, just as they make the bond tighter, and the sessions so good.

As for leaving you - this is one freedom that even a 7x24h slave has.
Mortai​(שולט)
Mortai​(שולט) • 9 בספט׳ 2004
i have a problem with the all "sexual scene" of bdsm.
since when did bdsm become a sexual practice? i would think it more away of life rather than a sexual kink, a way of life that has a sexual aspect of it, as a normal vanila life has a sexual aspect in it.
just my 2 cents
Master_Abra_Kadabra​(שולט)
Master_Abra_Kadabra​(שולט) • 9 בספט׳ 2004
This is indeed a good question- what is the percentage- so to say-of sexuality within BDSM. The way I see it-BDSM is an artistic form within what we call "sex", we are not talking "real" slavery, after all, even when we deal with the most hard-core BDSM
I had to mention this ,since the last remark on this thread brought me to
think about the differences between the practices, and even though "kink" is lately used a lot -in order to explain "non- severe" or playfull forms of BDSM - it is quite generic and does not really pin-point any specific trend, practice, view-point etc

a slave is first of all a human being, and so are Mistress/MaleDom
so everything "human" may be relevant to the discussion.
As such they bound to fall in love, eat, laugh, cry , or what-have-you

The whole BDSM issue is mistaken once respect is not taken in consideration
I don't really see any traces of respect once slavery is being mentioned as a subject- signs of the time? perhaps.

is only three months ahead

only my two cents as well
icon_smile.gif
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 14 בספט׳ 2004
Mistress Gatta • 14 בספט׳ 2004
well, before i was led to believe that bdsm can not exist without some kind of relationship between mistress and slave, now i'm not so sure.... my attitude is different now- play the game and go home untill next time mistress wishes to see her slave, or not.
מביט Nהצד​(לא בעסק)
לפני 19 שנים • 26 בספט׳ 2004
מביט Nהצד​(לא בעסק) • 26 בספט׳ 2004
as stated before, don't see any problem with a relationship that is based on "play the game and go home untill next time mistress wishes to see her slave", as long sa the slave is aware to this nature of the relationship.
Even so, if the slave falls inlove, it's no one fault, but there is no option then to set him free.
And after all, though he is a slave, he always has that option. But if i understand you right, although he knows you won't love him back and the relationship will never be as he wants it to be, he can't leave you, and you want to know if it's ok that you don't let him go yourself, and you keep playing him, 'cause after all, "he's a slave and you are a goddess"
In my opinion, you have to set him free, otherwise it'll be cruelty, and not the kind that we so like here
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 26 בספט׳ 2004

no no no

Mistress Gatta • 26 בספט׳ 2004
I'm not cruela at all. I left my slave be. And now he got new Mistress, but she is not for him, because it takes me few sentences to saduce him into any kkind of game i WANT. sO I just advised him that he is waisting his time with new Mistress, because he is not in loive with her, also adding that when the time comes and I would not be able to saduce him in few words- that the time time he found his true love nd does not need me anymore. So i think i treat him as a friend, although he fucked up my plans....