סופשבוע נעים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

the rest of the game part 2

Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 10 באוק׳ 2004

the rest of the game part 2

Mistress Gatta • 10 באוק׳ 2004
Control over great distances, mental powers--yes, indeed, that sounded intriguing.... she listened and learned, checked all the links he sent her, found out about things that excited her, read about stuff that he was into... started trying it on him in that cyber space that's so huge- actually liked the results. But she, of course, never asked him, nor told him about her marital status- and why? In virtual reality you can be everything and anything you want to be. So now she was his virtual mistress. She went further as to going to a real BDSM club several times, watched and leaned how others did it--especially the whipping and torturing part--that what she liked the most. She was approached several times by different unowned slaves, took their info, but never called them back.
And so they continued, but the further they went, the more information he begged her to give him--so she did--her age, her marital status, her description, etc.
He was not happy, the fact that she was married did upset him, although she could not comprehend why. Why should it matter if the relationship--was it even that?--was virtual. Several days they were apart, and then unable to go on alone any longer, continued.... this time she sent him first the picture of her boots, followed by her personal picture, all in leather sitting on a chair, smoking....... he responded with beatiful letter, and they were now into vitual BDSM 100%
She was indeed a natural--learned really fast not only how to use whips, floggers, and paddles, but how to control him, how to make him be almost a real slave. Every morning she would receive greetings from him, every day he would report to her once he got home, every late evening she would give him a session, sometimes demanding to order him to cum over the phone, so she can be almost there with him, to keep him 24/7 in high excitement.
And then she came out with idea for him to come and visit her on a specfic day. Dear reader, please keep in mind that it takes over 12 hours on an airplane to accomplish that task! He agreed, she was waiting.....
Finally, a few months later he showed up, she and her husband were there to meet him. At first she was so uncomfortable--he was not at all her type and looked nothing like the picture he sent her a few months ago. But the more they talked on the way home, the more she was getting used to him, the more she was getting used to him, the more she was getting excited about things she can do to him. She was fully prepared--all the nessesary stuff was purchased beforehand, she even got to try the whips on her husband, and let him try them on her--she wanted to know how each whip feels. She did have other interesting things that came by mail, but those she would have to try on her slave only!!
And so she did--whips, floggers, paddles, strap-ons, clamps, collars, blindfolds, her own hands! The more she tried, the more she loved it! He also turned out to be an excellent slave, taking all the pain with the reaction that so turned her on, pleasuring her each and every time she would only look at him! In her own dungeon they had plenty of fun- she made sure to prepare the appropriate music, several dozen different candles, a fog machine.....then she took him to the BDSMclub, and I guess it was so exciting for her, that she did not even remember almost biting off his ear!!!! Ten days passed very fast--he had to leave. She knew he was not for her--the great distance was a big factor, but his unability to cope with her being married and him wishing to have a family played the biggest role. They are no longer together, and probably will never see each other. She has a few real slaves, and also a few virtual--just to keep her inside other people's heads, get their inner thoughts and desires, to make herself better and better, a real Goddess. As for him--she has no idea, she left him alone for fear of hurting him or even worse, destroying his life.....

Conclusion:
Well, be very careful when you play chess!!!
Dark Artist​(שולט)
לפני 19 שנים • 10 באוק׳ 2004

מאוד אלגנטי

Dark Artist​(שולט) • 10 באוק׳ 2004
אהבתי את ההדדיות הוירטואלית שהיתה לאורך הסיפור ושבסופו של דבר הפכה למציאות.גם אם היא בסוף קצת טרגית.גורם לי לחשוב אם זה אמיתי או לא. icon_twisted.gif
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס}
לפני 19 שנים • 11 באוק׳ 2004
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס} • 11 באוק׳ 2004
wow, he really is something special .
although your long term wishes were diffrent.
now it's your turn to visit him

icon_wink.gif

and, Dark Artist, it's an english forum....leave hebrew for the other forums
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 11 באוק׳ 2004

to my darling toast who always helps and protects me-

Mistress Gatta • 11 באוק׳ 2004
darling, I will never ever see my ex again, he turned out to be something I did not expect, But I will keep on writting my stories and hope you get to read them... thank you!!!1
also, dark artist is ok, I think he just made a mistake in posting his opinion in hebrew instead of english

Together we stand, divided we fall