ערב טוב אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

feeling sooo blue

Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 29 בנוב׳ 2004

feeling sooo blue

Mistress Gatta • 29 בנוב׳ 2004
have you ever felt that by talking to someone you never met before, that he is so special.... have you?
have you ever felt sometimes being surrounded by others 24/7 that you are so lonely, haveyou?
did you wish sometimes to close your
eyes and never be able to open them again, did you?
have you ever imagine yourself elsewhere, far far away from where you really are, haveyou?

did you ever feel betrayed by someone unknown to you, did you?

then you do know how it is to feel like shit, or do you?
but tomorrow is another day- so you don't look anymore for someone who can be special, you don't close your eyes not to be able to open them again...
you do not imagine yourself anywhere but where you are and try to feel good about it.....
and you never ever trust someone unknown to you.......
and then may be you won't feel like shit anymore......or may be you will.... signing off...

may be i wanted to say something else, but i do want to close my eyes now.......... nity nite....
יהושוע​(לא בעסק)

Cheer up

יהושוע​(לא בעסק) • 29 בנוב׳ 2004
tomorow is another day, do not generalize your decisions...
what seems to be so blue today might turn out to be bright purple/yellow/green tomorow....
so i say CHEER UP!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif
Mistress Gatta

toda raba (:

Mistress Gatta • 29 בנוב׳ 2004
indeed it is- tomorrow is always another day- but which tomorrow is it? but please don't worry- little blue story was written some time ago- and since then I do have bright ones, not all the time- but as many as humanly possible
thanks for cheer up
melody
לפני 19 שנים • 30 בנוב׳ 2004
melody • 30 בנוב׳ 2004