One nun tells her fellow nun:
"Quickly! show him your cross!"
so the other nun yells:
Get out of the way you toothy git!!!
firex
לפני 15 שנים • 24 באוק׳ 2008
firex • 24 באוק׳ 2008
Not bad at all, but it didnt connest to bdsm, hows this

A nun gets on a bus and sits behind the driver. She says to the bus driver she needs someone to talk to. She lives in a convent and wants to experience sex, sadistic sex before she dies. The bus driver agrees but the nun explains she can't have sex with a married man because it would be a sin. The bus driver says no problem, he's not married.. The nun says she also has to die a virgin, so she has to take it in the ass. The bus driver agrees, and says he'll di it rough so it will be sadistic and being the only two people on the bus they go in the back and take care of business. When they were done and he had resumed driving the bus driver said, Sister, I have a confession to make, I'm married and have three kid's." The nun replied, "That's O.K. I have a confession too. My name is Bruce and I'm on my way to a bdsm costume party.

Now thats sadistic
Madame T​(שולטת)
לפני 15 שנים • 24 באוק׳ 2008
Madame T​(שולטת) • 24 באוק׳ 2008
firex כתב/ה:

A nun gets on a bus and sits behind the driver. She says to the bus driver she needs someone to talk to. She lives in a convent and wants to experience sex, sadistic sex before she dies. The bus driver agrees but the nun explains she can't have sex with a married man because it would be a sin. The bus driver says no problem, he's not married.. The nun says she also has to die a virgin, so she has to take it in the ass. The bus driver agrees, and says he'll di it rough so it will be sadistic and being the only two people on the bus they go in the back and take care of business. When they were done and he had resumed driving the bus driver said, Sister, I have a confession to make, I'm married and have three kid's." The nun replied, "That's O.K. I have a confession too. My name is Bruce and I'm on my way to a bdsm costume party.

Now thats sadistic

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Blondie the good​(מתחלף)
לפני 15 שנים • 25 באוק׳ 2008
Blondie the good​(מתחלף) • 25 באוק׳ 2008
firex כתב/ה:

Now thats sadistic

Not bad a t all m8
though I heard it in a different version