שבת שלום אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

Sunday afternoon

astaro
לפני 14 שנים • 14 ביוני 2009

Sunday afternoon

astaro • 14 ביוני 2009
walking up the steps. Doing my best to get work out of the way. Taking out my key and showing my self into the house. I can hear noises from the kitchen, think I will make my way there. Nice clean house around me, temperature pleasant if a bit cool. Walking into the kitchen and leaning against the door frame, she turned back to smile and greet me before resuming her business with that tomato, by the half full dish of cut vegetables she is making a salad. Damn her and that skirt.

Two long strides and I am behind her, putting one arm around her waist, leaning over for a quick bite of her earlobe and a kiss on the cheek. Then a step back to admire the scenery, wearing my favorite skirt. her ass looks amazing. A second glance spotted an extra hair clamp at the base of her pony tail. Using it to attach the end of her pony tail to the bottom of her skirt causing the skirt to flare up and completely expose a lacy thong and a round ass.

“Hey!”
“what? You look much better like that”.
“i am going to make myself a cup of coffee, you want anything?”
“think I will finish making dinner before I have a drink”

sitting there, an espresso in hand admiring the round thing before me. She is really enjoying my staring, I can see her cheeks raising from here. That smile's distracting me. Coffee quickly downed, time to get to more enjoyable things. I laid the cup on the counter and moved behind her, pressing her into the counter and my crotch onto her ass. Putting both arms on her shoulders and tracing the outlines of her hands down to her wrists. Grabbed both and pulled her arms around and behind, taking a step back to avoid the knife then holding both her hands with one of mine and removing the knife from her hand with the other.

using my foot to open the bottom drawer then bending over to pull about three meters of rope out. Still holding her wrists behind her back with one hand. using the other to secure the rope around her wrists. Once I felt it was secure I removed my hand and used both to complete the knot. Then taking the free end of the rope in one hand, climbing onto the counter and slipping the rope through a metal loop attached to the wall above the cupboard. jumping off, rope still in hand. Starting to slowly apply pressure to it. Causing her arms to lift up and her torso to bend forward. Applying more and more pressure and feeling her struggle as she attempted to not lay flat on the pile of cut tomatoes in front of her. A satisfying squish to inform me that we have reached our destination. Quickly securing the rope to one of the door handles and using two small towels to attach her ankles to the bottom drawer handle. Then removed the pocket rocket from her collar, put it on its lowest setting and slipped it into her panties.

“don't go anywhere, I am going to take a shower”.

On my way to the shower I spotted the toy box under the bed which sparked an idea, a detour to the box to retrieve a small vibrator, then back to the kitchen. Hooking a finger under her thong to lift it up, then sticking the vibrator into her ass, putting it on its lowest setting and drawing her thong over it.

“I expect that to stay in”

on my way to the shower again, been waiting for this shower all day. Tossing my clothes into the hamper and allowing the water to run for a bit and heat up, then stepping under the current and letting it swallow me, closing my eyes and completely loosing track of time. When I finally grew tiered of the heat I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, dried myself up and wrapped the towel around my waist.

I returned to the kitchen to find something I didn't expect, she rotated a hundred and eighty degrees and was now in the same position she was before only her ass was to the counter. I have no idea how she managed the turn, could see tomato skid marks along the counter and quite a bit on the floor. Her head down, using the rope as a counter to grind her pelvic on the door, sweating, breathing heavily. I positioned myself directly in front of her.

She started reaching, attempting the towel with her teeth, I decided that if she manages to reach it I will let her have her way. She did, so I reached behind her and turned both the pocket rocket and the vibrator to maximum settings, while she was stretching forward and sucking my cock into her mouth. I used one hand to hold onto the edge of the rope, using it to withhold her reach or grant her extra reach by surprise. I like this setup, a rotating pulley on the ceiling and a rotating TV dish on the floor should do a fantastic job. Her breathing becoming heavy now, she is quickening her pace, her muscles tensing, few things in this world provide me more pleasure then being consciously aware of another doing her best to satisfy me. Then the world blurred.

I had to catch the counter behind me to stop myself from falling, generally I can feel them coming but the onset of this full body orgasm caught me completely off guard. My entire body turning numb, tingling all over, a vague notion of clarity. I grabbed a bar stool and propped myself in front of her, fighting the urge to lean back. for a long while I just sat there with my eyes closed, the tugging and releasing of the rope so rhythmic I was probably helping her at this point, felt almost as natural as driving. When I felt her contractions begin I grabbed her head to me and came in her mouth. she looked up, swallowed and gave a big toothy smile.

The orgasm subsiding, I got up, propped her up against my knee to prevent her from falling forward and untied the rope. she straightened out, stretched and removed her tomato filled blouse and bra. Said she was going to take a shower. I went to the balcony and fell asleep grinning in the evening sun

סליחה לכל מי שלא מסתדר עם אנגלית, לא מצאתי עדיין חיבור לכתיבה בעיברית.
Happily Married​(אחרת)
לפני 14 שנים • 14 ביוני 2009

מה דעתך...

Happily Married​(אחרת) • 14 ביוני 2009
ציטוט: סליחה לכל מי שלא מסתדר עם אנגלית, לא מצאתי עדיין חיבור לכתיבה בעיברית.

חשבת על לתרגם את החיבור הזה?
astaro
לפני 14 שנים • 17 ביוני 2009
astaro • 17 ביוני 2009
יכולת ההבאה שלי פחות מוצלחת בעיברית בעיניי. לכתוב את זה ישירות בעיברית או לתרגם לעיברית קשה לי באותה המידה. אני יכול לעשות את זה, פשוט לא מתחבר לתוצאה.