שבת שלום אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

Didn't know *this* forum existed

ראובן
לפני 14 שנים • 22 באוק׳ 2009

want

ראובן • 22 באוק׳ 2009
Indeed I find this site's dwellers' English wanting and a shame it is. Moreover, even a distinguished site like FetLife features halfwits more times than not. Whatever shall we do to alleviate the gloom that enshrouds us when we meet illiterate playmates
?

Does the fact we are perverts necessarily mean we are forever condemned to share intimate moments with nimrods
?

Maybe it is that dear price of Hubris - He who wants to play like the Gods shall find himself with a fishmonger of a wife

Pardon my French, but my kingdom for a nice literary cunt
R
LillyVonSchtupp​(מתחלפת){Dan_Kap}

Literary cunt?

[align=left]I have no issue with that phrase -- but "nice" is a cop-out... LOL.

Ah, Reuven, Reuven... if only you knew the hardship of a "grammar nazi" forced to endure SMS-speak, the word "Dominate" for "Dominant" and the W/we capitalization fetish

Le sigh... icon_rolleyes.gif
Bloody

Re: Literary cunt?

Bloody • 22 באוק׳ 2009
LillyVonSchtupp כתב/ה:

Ah, Reuven, Reuven... if only you knew the hardship of a "grammar nazi" forced to endure SMS-speak, the word "Dominate" for "Dominant" and the W/we capitalization fetish

Le sigh... icon_rolleyes.gif

I feel your pain. Really. icon_biggrin.gif

Re: Literary cunt?

[quote="Bloody"]
LillyVonSchtupp כתב/ה:

I feel your pain. Really. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks! And it's not even good pain, like a seriously good flogging. It's the sort of pain that is comparable to someone scraping their nails down a chalk board.

Yeesh! icon_eek.gif
צארינה
לפני 14 שנים • 27 באוק׳ 2009

well go fuck yourselves

צארינה • 27 באוק׳ 2009
and move to an English speaking country, this is a Jewish democracy and it's located in the middle east you moronic DumbAsses!!.

but seriously though, i can't stand it either. guess thats why i only date foreigners.

R, you've found some literary cunts before, it's you who demolishes whatever achievements you have with them, present company excluded. don't be quick to assume this community is purely assembled by inbred bitches, maybe it's just time for a look in the mirror and some self judgment?..

k cya icon_smile.gif
ZeGerman
לפני 14 שנים • 20 בנוב׳ 2009

wll go fuck yourselves

ZeGerman • 20 בנוב׳ 2009
what the fuck is that supposed to be: a jewish democracy? is it a democracy or is it jewish? this is always the problem with you guys. each and everything has to be fucking jewish in order to be ok and accepted. you so much want you fucking exclusive jewish club and yet at the same time you always seek to realign with and identify yourselves through others.
Just look at yourself!
לפני 14 שנים • 20 בנוב׳ 2009

Easy tiger

No need to waste all of that natural charm and joie de vivre on your first forum message.

Dude, you've taken non-sequitur to a whole new level.

Clearly you're having a bad night -- hope it gets better for you.
JJ
JJ
לפני 14 שנים • 21 בנוב׳ 2009

Jewish Democracy consensual, fairly tolerant

JJ • 21 בנוב׳ 2009
Yes, this is a Jewish country (homeland) with many minorities and we do try to be as democratic as possible. Site too has many viewers participants from all persuasions and tolerance is in order, something that so many lack.

I like lily's pieces, insights and multilingualism