סופשבוע נעים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

Didn't know *this* forum existed

ראובן
לפני 14 שנים • 21 בנוב׳ 2009

Self judgment

ראובן • 21 בנוב׳ 2009
Tsarina

I have found some literate cunts 'round these parts, but more often than not, they tended to be young upstarts who are into a bit of kink, as part of their ascention into serious womanhood - no doubt they will forego their petite sexual transgressions as soon as they become certified CPAs, lawyerettes and other species of middle-class wombs

Actually I was referring to that rare breed of women who are a world onto themselves – Cultured, well-read, laid back, corrupt and masochistic. Indeed you were right for chiding me, Tsarina, for I am no lamb and my heart and appetites are jaded. All this could be peachy should I’d chosen to live amongst European Females, but as you’ve put it, how can I expect such qualities among prissy Jewish princesses
?

Know that there is a subtle difference between literate and literary, but thanks for making me smile with your angry syntax and inbred bitches

R
Morticia
לפני 14 שנים • 6 בדצמ׳ 2009
Morticia • 6 בדצמ׳ 2009
The Jewish language is actually Yiddish
but the main spoken language in the Israeli land, which inhabitats Jewish people as well, is Hebrew

That's how we people desided
and the desicion wasn't made by racists

I am sorry to realize some people see English speakers as somhow above other people
only a stupid person would mock spelling mistakes made by a person who does not use his or hers native language

I have a friend who was born in Russia and came to Israel at the age of 15 - she has occasional spelling mistakes yet a highly inteligent person and a brilliant writer only a fool will not be able to apreciate

What I find hard to apreciate is those little people who use big words of so called wisdom to mask pure ignorance

I believe Tzarina told the major cunt I'm reffering to better than I ever could
and really shouldn't bother
although I'm not sure CUNT is the word of my choice since this particulare female anatomy part is just too sacred and a total undeserved compliment to this certain asshole I'm reffering too
(a gutter rat could work for me)

Have a splendid weak y'all

and try to remember that no dictionary warms a person on cold nights...
LillyVonSchtupp​(מתחלפת){Dan_Kap}

Who mocked non-native English speakers?

Not I -- or at least, not for their control over English.

I freely titter at abuses of the English language from those who maintain that they have complete and total control of same. I'm a writer -- bad grammar hurts and offends me -- from those who should know better. I never -- NEVER -- mock someone for whom it is not their first language.

And a small correction, *one* of the Jewish languages is Yiddish. Jews of Spanish or Portugese (Sephardi) origin spoke -- even still speak, as far as I know -- Ladino. I would call it a language spoken among Jews, rather than a Jewish language, since the latter would imply that human religious characteristics could be attached to words, which, since words cannot worship or hold beliefs, is not appropriate.

I started this thread in the hope to meet other native English speakers in the scene. It was not my purpose to mock anyone. Some contributors took affront at my daring to suggest that people of other origins live in this country and speak other languages, or saw it as a personal attack, which it clearly was not.

Either way, it's kinda nice -- and a kick for me -- to be able to encourage and enjoy debate and discussion -- in English, for a change.
Morticia
Morticia • 6 בדצמ׳ 2009
You are right about the Ladino - I thought about it after already posting my comment and it was too late to change - my bad

I wasn't accusing you of mocking or anything else for that matter, I was simply commenting to all comments I've read in this post and some did...

I am a writer and an editor too so I kinda know how you feel
(but that is kind of a kinda lol)
but I do have tollerance for mistakes - some more than others, I guess
I do not like to patronize people, it's not how I gather my strength
(and by that I'm not saying that you do!)

I'm sure you can tell the difference between ignorance and say thechnichalities (?) like foreign people or dislectic or anything like that...

But I totally understand that wasn't your purpose and really didn't mean to insault you in anyway.

It's nice for me to have conversations in English as well
but it doesn't make me blind to the contents of some of the writers in this thread...

Apologies should I offended you - that was never my intent

All the best
icon_smile.gif

Nice to know...

... that it exists in other languages too.

icon_smile.gif

I wasn't offended, I just wanted to make clear my purposes for writing.

Thanks for reading and responding. It's been fun...!

icon_cool.gif
צארינה
לפני 14 שנים • 7 בדצמ׳ 2009

comment.

צארינה • 7 בדצמ׳ 2009

I really don't get these comments made about my remark regarding the Jewish democracy. we do live in one, do we not? and the language the bible was written in was hebrew, was it not? except ofcourse the Aramaic (that proceeded hebrew) and Arabic that was just serving as a tool to pass on the knowledge while it was kept in the east during the medieval times. or atleast, if none of the above is correct, it's the language we speak here!
i have no problem chatting away in English, my second language, it almost feels natural to me, but yet i do not see the point in creating a forum such as this one, where Hebrew native speakers would be able to show off their lingual skills to make them seem all the more appealing to the others; well i suppose i answered my own question.

and dear R, you lost me along the way bewtween Lawyerettes and literary, and i feel that all i have to offer you is my affection as your friend and my blessings that you truly will find that well-educated piece of ass and that she will comfort you and offer the best head a woman can give
Bloody
Bloody • 7 בדצמ׳ 2009
Pffft...The cage always needs another venue to argue
icon_smile.gif

The forum already existed

The forum already existed -- I just wrote in it.

And why shouldn't it exist? What exactly is the harm? It is far less a place to show off anything, rather to one in which native and non-native English-speakers are able to speak in English about the subjects they hold dear with people they might actually meet in the supermarket on Arlozoroff, as opposed to kinksters far across the other side of the world.

You know -- for a change.

I spent years communicating with people from collarme and fetlife from the States and the UK and Canada -- and then i discovered the local scene, within which I communicate in the language of choice -- Hebrew. So there's a little space within it, to speak with like-minded perverts in English, is that such an affront?

AFAIC, open up forums (or to be precise, fora) in every language under the sun -- fuck it. Go for it -- Russian, Ukrainian, Swahili, Sanskrit, Esperanze... whatever -- shit, who cares? If we live in this tiny sandbox together, then we're stuck together and we can communicate in the true nature of the melting pot that the sandbox is -- like the tower of Babel, but with ropes, spanking, whips and leashes.

icon_smile.gif
Bloody

Re: The forum already existed

Bloody • 7 בדצמ׳ 2009
LillyVonSchtupp כתב/ה:
YADA-YADA

If we live in this tiny sandbox together, then we're stuck together and we can communicate in the true nature of the melting pot that the sandbox is -- like the tower of Babel, but with ropes, spanking, whips and leashes.

icon_smile.gif

And a mudbath. You forgot the mudbath. Wait, what, no mudbath here?
*Goes out to get one*
There you go, girls!

icon_twisted.gif