ערב טוב אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

סיפור ללא שם - חלק ב'

phoenix_remind​(מתחלף)
לפני 14 שנים • 8 בפבר׳ 2010

סיפור ללא שם - חלק ב'

phoenix_remind​(מתחלף) • 8 בפבר׳ 2010
I looked up, straining my neck.
'Julian, until we complete the treatment, you're mine. I want you to know and realize this fact. I won't stop until I think you've changed your behavior for the better.'
She fastened the chain to something under the table so I was stuck in my prone position. I heard her walk over to the cupboard, the sound of her heels echoing throughout the high-ceilinged room, and open it. Then she walked up behind me and paused. The room was cold, and now that I didn't have any clothes on I started feeling it. I felt my muscles grow slightly rigid and slight tremors rocked my body. I wasn't sure if this was purely the result of the cold or had something to do with the fact that Dr. Strange stood behind me and I had a feeling that whatever she planned to do next wouldn't be pleasant for me.
'Jennifer, what's happening?', I asked plaintively, 'I can't believe I'm naked and chained in front of a completely strange woman. What are you doing?'
'Julian', replied Dr. Strange, 'as I said before you are my property now. You will address yourself to me only from now on, and that only when I tell you to. You are not to speak to your wife unless I give permission. I will punish this transgression first, just to start things properly.'
There was a whooshing sound and I felt a sharp sting across my buttocks. The blow was so powerful I was pushed forward slightly across the desk.
'One', said Dr. Strange with a hint of a smile in her voice.
'Two', she said slowly as another blow landed on my buttocks.
'Three'. This was beginning to get very painful. Jennifer had never been so hard in her punishments, something I'd failed to appreciate before.
'Four'. The blows took a long time from start to finish. I guess Dr. Strange believed in wide swings. From the start of the sound of the whip traveling in the air until it landed on my backside I had enough time to develop a dread that had me jump in my place and clench my muscles even before the blow landed.
'Five.' The whip was wide, I felt each blow on every inch of the skin of my buttocks.
'Six.'
'Seven.'
'Eight.'
'Nine.'
'Ten.'
She stopped. I had been just about ready to scream to Jennifer for mercy. I didn't know if the whole thing had been her idea or not or if she had even had an idea of what was coming. But she must have been able to stop the punishment. She was my only hope. I had never felt such pain in a whipping before.
'Now, Julian, I hope we understand each other better now. From now on whenever I tell you to do something I expect your unhesitating obedience. Before we are done you will extend the same attitude to your loving partner. We need one more act of preparation before we can begin the treatment.'
She walked back to the cupboard, slowly. Then she came back. I wondered what more she had in store for me. I felt her apply something that felt like a viscous cream to my buttocks.
'What are you doing?', I asked.
'Hush, now. I don't want to have to repeat your lesson again so soon. You'll find out soon enough.'
She loosened the chain slightly and turned me over. She towered over me, all in black and holding a bright blade in her hand.
'No!!', I screamed, 'Jennifer help me! Don't let her do this!'
'Be silent!', she said and slapped my testicles. The pain was excruciating. I gasped for breath and she took the tip of my penis in her hand and started shaving around it. Through the pain that made my eyes smart and my head buzz I felt relief. She was just going to shave me, not cut it off.
She did an expert job. In several long, sure strokes she had the whole of my penis bare of pubic hair. When she finished Jennifer came forward with some lotion and massaged it into the shaved area. The feeling of her kneading it into and around my penis caused an erection and Jennifer gave me a disapproving glare, as if I was shaming her with this display. While Dr. Strange went to bring something else from the cupboard she cupped my testicles and crushed them slowly. The pain brought back the memory of Dr. Strange slapping them but did nothing to diminish the erection.
Dr. Strange came back and flipped me onto my stomach again. The cream she had applied before had hardened. She started tearing strips of it off my skin. I yelled in surprise at the pain of my hairs being torn out but she paid no heed. When she was done my buttocks were smooth too.
'Now, Ms. Chance, for most men being penetrated is the ultimate demeaning experience. Over the years I've found it to be the most effective tool in my arsenal when it comes to training men to be more obedient.'