עכשיו בכלוב

My Good Boy

teller
לפני שנה • 7 במאי 2022

My Good Boy

teller • 7 במאי 2022
קטע שהנשלטת הנפלאה שלנו כתבה,
והרגשתי שזה יהיה בזבוז אם הוא לא יראה אור

Let’s talk about you, about how lovely you look on your knees.

About your lips, bitten red and plump, parted slightly and waiting patiently for my cock, only inches away and still out of reach.
So gorgeous. eyes lidded, expression vacant, so good for me. Strung up and wound tight and needing so badly. yet you stay still, your own pleasure pushed down in favour of being my good boy. My beautiful obedient perfect boy.

And I take pity on you, you need me down your throat so bad, how can I deny you any longer?

And you are wonderful to me, relaxing your mouth and taking me in all the way. trying to suck, trying to work your tongue around me. You’d do anything to please. But my hold on your hair is too tight, my dick just a bit too deep in your throat to really do anything. I wait another second for you to stop trying so hard, all I want from you is a warm hole, no need for technique or finesse.

And then I fuck you. Hard enough to gag. My hand tugging on your hair roughly, angling you just right to take me just a little bit deeper and then just a little bit more. And you are so good to me, taking me in so wonderfully, so fully, that I know I won’t last long. Just a little bit more and I’ll let you breathe again, just one more thrust, one more hard tug on your hair so I can feel your throat contract around the head of my dick and I’m gone, spiralling through my pleasure and panting hard.

And you, wonderful you, keep you mouth firm around me, little swallowing motions and tongue licks to keep me coming for as long as possible. Your own pleasure long forgotten, your own dick throbbing and aching, haven’t been touched and longing for release. I promise I’ll let you come, eventually. For now, I’m happy basking in your frustration.

Your cheeks are flushed red and your hair a mess. So lovely on your knees for me. All right then, I’m feeling generous. Go ahead and touch yourself. Slowly now, nice long strokes, just like that, you really are so good for me. My perfect little boy. Absolutely gorgeous. And you’re so close, have been on edge for so long, I know it can be hard. Come here, let me help you.

My hand goes back in your hair, tugging until you follow the movement up on your feet and I kiss you. Long and hard and breath-taking while my free hand joins yours. One more stroke, one more sharp tug to your hair, one more bite to your lip and you’re coming all over my hand, your satisfied sigh shaky again my lips. And I can’t hide my grin, can’t hide the pride in my chest.

You are my good boy.

עוד קטע שהיא כתבה ופרסמנו בשמה
https://thecage.co.il/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=520059#520059
    התגובה האהובה בשרשור