שבת שלום אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

כמה פרופילים צריכה מלכה אחת???

Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 23 באוג׳ 2004
Mistress Gatta • 23 באוג׳ 2004
i really don't know when and how all that started. all i know that when i read lm reaction, i knew he was writting about me, , so i did reply. where the rest of the story came, i have really no idea. so perhaps i should start new forum and call it GATTA. WHAT DO U THINK
BelGoat​(שולט)
לפני 19 שנים • 26 באוג׳ 2004

אבל האין זה ברור??

BelGoat​(שולט) • 26 באוג׳ 2004
אנו חיים בעידן טכנולוגי מתקדם בו אנשים יכולים לבטא את עצמם דרך עולם חדש ודיסקרטי
רבים הפעמים אשר אנשים מוכנים לעשות הכל כדי להשיג דבר כזה או אחר ואם זה אומר ליצור דמויות רבות ככל הדרוש בעולם הווירטואלי אזי הם/הן יפנו ויבצעו דבר זה על בוריו ללא מחשבה על האנשים המושלים על ידם.
באתר הזה רוב האנשים מצאו דרך לתקשר בעולם שהוא זר ומרתיע לרוב הציבור, ואנשים יצרו לעצמם דמויות או הציגו את עצמם וזרמו עם זה. אך ישנם אנשים שנכנסו לאתר הזה למטרות אחרות מאשר פיתוח הקהילה או לימוד (ואני לא הולך להסביר למה) ואינם בנו לעצמם דמות שהתאימה למטרה הנוכחית שלהם ולכן פנו ל"מטרה" בדמות אחרת המתאימה יותר ל"מטרה".
זו בעיה רצינית בעידן הזה - אבל אנשים אשר ישימו לב טוב יוכלו לזהות את אילה ולחשוף אותם - או ללמדם את המטרה האמתית בחשיפה פה.
Mistress Gatta

T0 DEAR TOAST

Mistress Gatta • 26 באוג׳ 2004
KINDLY TRANSLATE LAST POST, I HAVE DIFFICULTY WITH IT. THANKS. MISTRESS GATTA
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס}

Re: אבל האין זה ברור??

crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס} • 26 באוג׳ 2004
גאראת כתב/ה:
אנו חיים בעידן טכנולוגי מתקדם בו אנשים יכולים לבטא את עצמם דרך עולם חדש ודיסקרטי
רבים הפעמים אשר אנשים מוכנים לעשות הכל כדי להשיג דבר כזה או אחר ואם זה אומר ליצור דמויות רבות ככל הדרוש בעולם הווירטואלי אזי הם/הן יפנו ויבצעו דבר זה על בוריו ללא מחשבה על האנשים המושלים על ידם.
באתר הזה רוב האנשים מצאו דרך לתקשר בעולם שהוא זר ומרתיע לרוב הציבור, ואנשים יצרו לעצמם דמויות או הציגו את עצמם וזרמו עם זה. אך ישנם אנשים שנכנסו לאתר הזה למטרות אחרות מאשר פיתוח הקהילה או לימוד (ואני לא הולך להסביר למה) ואינם בנו לעצמם דמות שהתאימה למטרה הנוכחית שלהם ולכן פנו ל"מטרה" בדמות אחרת המתאימה יותר ל"מטרה".
זו בעיה רצינית בעידן הזה - אבל אנשים אשר ישימו לב טוב יוכלו לזהות את אילה ולחשוף אותם - או ללמדם את המטרה האמתית בחשיפה פה.

translation:

we live in an advanced tech age where people can express themselves through a whole new discrete world.
many times people r wiling to do anything to get one thing or another and if it says to create as many characters as it takes in the virtual world thus they will do it without thinking about the people they are deceit.
on this website have found a way to communicate in a world which is strabge and deterrence to the megority of the public and people created profiles for themsleves or acted like a character they developed and continue on with that

but there are some people who signed in to this site from a porpses other then developing the community or teaching and created a profile that wasn't match with their porpse and beacuse of that signed in again this time with a diffrent user name in order to feet their "new porpse". it's a new a serious problem in this age- but sharp people could expose these people or teaching them the real aim of exposing here
Mistress Gatta

i'm telling again, i have only one profile

i think i mentioned several times that i have only ONE profile, and i think this subject should be closed once and forever. i have no idea who started with all this bullshit trying to put me down, but to tell you the truth, it makes no difference to me anymore. i'm what i'm, and my profile says it all. so please, let's move on to some other subject. thank you.
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס}

Re: i'm telling again, i have only one profile

crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס} • 26 באוג׳ 2004
Mistress Gatta כתב/ה:
i think i mentioned several times that i have only ONE profile, and i think this subject should be closed once and forever. i have no idea who started with all this bullshit trying to put me down, but to tell you the truth, it makes no difference to me anymore. i'm what i'm, and my profile says it all. so please, let's move on to some other subject. thank you.

don't know what about the other
as for myself-I believe u
Mistress Gatta

dear toast

dear toast, thank you again for great support you've been giving me . G-d bless. Mistress Gatta
Mistress Gatta

lm

i have no idea what are u talking about
LM​(נשלט)
לפני 19 שנים • 27 באוג׳ 2004

מיסטרסס גטה !

LM​(נשלט) • 27 באוג׳ 2004
אני חייב לציין שעברית שלך השתפרה פלאים !!! אולי תלמדי גם אנגלית ?
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 27 באוג׳ 2004

sure thing, LM

Mistress Gatta • 27 באוג׳ 2004
join english forum, and i'd be glad to teach you english!