עכשיו בכלוב

Welcome

כלובי
לפני 19 שנים • 19 באוג׳ 2004

Welcome

כלובי • 19 באוג׳ 2004
hmm hmm

!Mazal Tof

A bit embarassing to do this in English, but anyway I'll try..
There is a growing crowd in The Cage that prefers to write in English, all of it is of course very welcome
So to welcome all this special forum was started. A place for people who prefer to speak English and their friends.

Messages in this forum must be written in English only, with no Hebrew remarks at all, so people won't feel there are talks behind their backs on this forum.

Following is a translation of the message to hebrew and this will be the last bit of Hebrew in this forum icon_smile.gif enjoy!
----
דוברי האנגלית בקרבנו רצויים בכלוב, ולכן פורום זה נפתח כדי לספק לדוברי האנגלית ביננו ולחבריהם פלטפורמה נפרדת להתכתבויות.
הכתיבה בפורום הזה מוגבלת לשפה האנגלית בלבד, וזאת כדי שאנשים לא ירגישו שמדברים מאחורי גבם.
לפיכך אלו המילים האחרונות בפורום הזה בעברית.
המשך בילוי נעים icon_smile.gif

נערך לאחרונה על-ידי * בתאריך רביעי דצמ' 08, 2004 3:44 am, סך-הכל נערך 2 פעמים
מקבי​(מתחלף)
לפני 19 שנים • 20 באוג׳ 2004
מקבי​(מתחלף) • 20 באוג׳ 2004
What 'growing crowd'? So far, I've only seen one.

And, I'm writing this in English, only because this is the English forum... not for the benefit of anyone.
כלובי
כלובי • 20 באוג׳ 2004
There are more English speakers here but until now they were silent, this may change now with the opening of this forum
מקבי​(מתחלף)
And suppose you get a large number of Potuguese-speaking people? Will you open such a forum, too?

I fail to see the point. This is an Israeli forum, and our language is Hebrew. There are many, MANY English forums and sites out there, for the Domination loving folks. I don't think there's a need to blend it here, as well.
כלובי
כלובי • 20 באוג׳ 2004
It's not blending that's what this forum is for

About your question - i'd love to open a forum in the Russian language as well as an Arabic one but I don't speak these languages so there won't be a way for me to manage them.

There are many Israelis who don't speak the language and there are jews that find interest in the site even if they don't live in Israel, as well as former Israelis from around the world that use this site, so I see a room for a forum in english, and I also think there's a room to develop an interface to the cage at least in the English language

You are quite new here yourself I don't see what with this unwelcoming attitude of yours, what bothers you with this forum? if you don't like it just avoid it.

Also there are (few) tourists that come to Israel, this may be a room for them to get in contact with the local scene.
מקבי​(מתחלף)
As you wish, you're the boss.

בהצלחה. (good luck)
RONY^​(אחרת)
RONY^​(אחרת) • 20 באוג׳ 2004
Grate - WOW - i love it - i always said that in English we can connect more people...
love the new forum - now i can realy practic my English. Not all of you know that i'm form NY, and i love to do sesseons in English.

Once I done it - and it was grate!!

Clovi - again - grate.... goodluck.gif

love

TOP^BLUE

*********************************************************************************

Let's boogy and rockn'roll bye.gif copper.gif copper.gif
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס}
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס} • 20 באוג׳ 2004
Top^Blue כתב/ה:
Once I done it - and it was grate!!

TOP^BLUE

*********************************************************************************

Let's boogy and rockn'roll bye.gif copper.gif copper.gif

U should really practice your english
.pay attention to your tenses as for the spelling too
:should be

I DID IT ONCE AND IT WAS GREAT

And Kluvi , if there is a possiable way to fix the english writing and aligned it to the left , it will be nice too
אמורפי​(מתחלף)
אמורפי​(מתחלף) • 20 באוג׳ 2004
AHMMM CLOOVI
SHOULD THE HATIMA ALSO BE IN ENGLISH?
AND ALSO, I DON'T LIKE TO RAT ON POEPLE (WELL ACTUALLY I DO) , BUT SOMEBODY WROTE BEHATSLAHA.

LETIPOOLHA

icon_twisted.gif
כלובי
כלובי • 20 באוג׳ 2004
signature is global to all forums so it can remain in hebrew of course icon_smile.gif