שבת שלום אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

Welcome

crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס}
לפני 19 שנים • 24 באוג׳ 2004
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס} • 24 באוג׳ 2004
then you are a beautiful woman Mistress Gatta.
People often don't put their real pic in the profile, but some other pics or paintings and since it is a painting in your profile it's hard to tell if it's u or not.

now i know.
icon_biggrin.gif

lovely day
Mistress Gatta

to crazy toast

Mistress Gatta • 24 באוג׳ 2004
hey, thanks again for worm words. by the way, u think you will be able to recognize me in october if i come to dungeon
Mistress Gatta

emek

i don't know anyone personally, but i will post an advertizement there about cage and english forum
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס}

Re: to crazy toast

Mistress Gatta כתב/ה:
hey, thanks again for worm words. by the way, u think you will be able to recognize me in october if i come to dungeon

I think i will b able 2 recognize u by the paint but there's a catch
I don't go 2 the Dungeon
Personally I don't like this place.
Mistress Gatta

to crazy toast

would you mind telling me why that place sucks. too many of us? see paddles is almost empty, so i would welcome club that has lots of people at lest for once.
Mistress Gatta

to crazy toast

would you mind telling me why that place sucks. too many of us? see paddles is almost empty, so i would welcome club that has lots of people at lest for once.
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס}
Don't get me wrong the Dungeon it's a great club.
but it's not my taste. but the megority likes him very much
go to the dungeon at least one time and then decide.
I think u'll like it.

this website is not the formal website of the Dungeon. The Dungeon has it's own site.
so i guess not all of the people here visit the Dungeon although large amount do.
my submissive girl and I for example- don't useally go there.
Mistress Gatta

to toast

so perhaps you can advise me where should i go with my israeli slave. in ny i preffer to have sessions in my own dungeon, so if you ever in ny with your girl, i can lend you my dungeon, but only if i can watch!!@
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס}

Re: to toast

Mistress Gatta כתב/ה:
so perhaps you can advise me where should i go with my israeli slave. in ny i preffer to have sessions in my own dungeon, so if you ever in ny with your girl, i can lend you my dungeon, but only if i can watch!!@

LOL.

We prefer UK
but thanks for the invetation.
bdsm scene is not so progressive here.
we r million light years away behind other nations
although the community is deffenitly growing
there were times this site had only a few members but in the last year we've witnessed significant growth

a fetish festival was scheduled for this month but was banned because of the authoritied that got "cold feet" after they agree in earlier talks.

due to that i think everyone came to the cunclosion that bdsm will not be legetimate in the eyes of the public unless acts of explantion will take place. promotions etc.
bdsm needs the same revolution that helped the gays and lesbians