סופשבוע נעים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

DOES BDSM ART HAVE FUTURE

melody
לפני 19 שנים • 29 באוג׳ 2004
melody • 29 באוג׳ 2004
You mean tracy was right and I was wrong. I wonder how she guessed ... icon_smile.gif
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 29 באוג׳ 2004

sorry, melody

Mistress Gatta • 29 באוג׳ 2004
but really, how did she know that?
robroy​(נשלט)
לפני 19 שנים • 24 באוק׳ 2004
robroy​(נשלט) • 24 באוק׳ 2004
It is a very good and interesting question.The reply from my point of view is yes.
I love art,painting and photography talk to me.I'm a good photographer myself and did it professinlly for many years.I prefer stils over vidoe,freezing a moment in time
Seeing the portrait you present in your profile defenetly impressed me.this is one of the reasons I would contact.It's art as any,typically I tend to artist like Echer and Magritt,they are unique.But your portrait is different than what you usually see in regard to BDSM.I'm not trying to sound like a "yeled tov Jerusalem" but expressing my feeling.
Art in general can be a powerful tool of expession,some famous photographs did change peoples mind about certain issues,mainly about atrocities in history as Vietnam and the holocoust
The picture alone would not be the reaon why I would write you,but it would affect me
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 25 באוק׳ 2004

dear robroy

Mistress Gatta • 25 באוק׳ 2004
i thank you from the bottom of my heart. and also agree with you that any kind of art can affect lives, loves, futures and generations to come. be well, M.G.

Together we stand, divided we fall
robroy​(נשלט)

art

robroy​(נשלט) • 25 באוק׳ 2004
Dear MG
I'm glad you feel that way...art is art,and as I mentioned-there were photographs which affected people more than anythig that politicians have said (like the naked girl running in Vietnam ) .yet,art needs to have some limits,as it can also manipulate people.
Mistress Gatta

in re art

Mistress Gatta • 25 באוק׳ 2004
Art is free and therefore cannot have limits! People manipulate people who want to be manipulated- art only expresses feelings- one can understand or misinterpret, but not manipulate! As far as photography, then it's a different story- pictures can say more then hundreds words, and one has to be very careful as far as posting those pictures in the wrong places at the wrong times!

robroy​(נשלט)
לפני 19 שנים • 26 באוק׳ 2004
robroy​(נשלט) • 26 באוק׳ 2004
Dear MG
I'll try ro be clearer
Art should have limits of decency,not rules and regulations.If an artist chooses to express his mind by placing a statu of a swastika in a jewish center,this should be a limit of decency.He should not be surprised if he's attacked and his statu in burnt after minutes.He claims it's art and way of expression,others think different..You seem to agree partly claiming that art as pictures and photography should be used in some sense,as using them in the wrong time and place can be a bad thing!
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 27 באוק׳ 2004

everything is in the eyes of the beholder

Mistress Gatta • 27 באוק׳ 2004
well I agree perhaps with term decency, but then again- everything is in the eyes of beholder- now talking about paintings, sculpture, etc..
Real time life photography should perhaps be hold to a higher level- especially during war, some photos can create huge problems like demoralization for instance, or disclosure of important strategic positions- then laws and regulation should apply on a time frame of publication of such photos. And what about movies?
Mel Gibson's Jesus- purely anti-Semitic movie was created in my mind with the special time frame- when Christian community as never before stood on a very pro Israel basis, this movie was meant to split community, accuse Jews again and again in killing their Messiah, fortunately, nothing happened, and Christians of the world continue their support. So, decency of course is a good thing, but if some artist chooses to depict Madonna full of shit, well it's up to the museums to show such *creation* or not!!