סופשבוע נעים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

another question

Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 13 בספט׳ 2004

another question

Mistress Gatta • 13 בספט׳ 2004
is it possible to ruind someone's life by having interner sessions with that person, then seeing him for 10 days? what does it take from Mistress to achieve such devostation? I wellcome all input, 'cause i'M A BIT SCARED TO DAMAGE SOMEONE ELSE NOW
Mortai​(שולט)
Mortai​(שולט) • 13 בספט׳ 2004
no its not possible, if said damage happened then it was something that was alrerady there at the time
Mistress Gatta

to darling LoveBites

Mistress Gatta • 13 בספט׳ 2004
I wish I knew how!!! But you know what, send me an e-mail, we shall talk. Lady_Gatta@hotmail.com
Dan_Kap​(שולט){f,yt,D,תכ}
לפני 19 שנים • 14 בספט׳ 2004

You never own more than 50%

Dan_Kap​(שולט){f,yt,D,תכ} • 14 בספט׳ 2004
[align=left]
In a relationship, of any kind, you cannot be responsible to more than 50% - your 50%.

Most likely, if a person's life was ruined by 10 days of internet sessions, you were nothing more than a trigger to something that was there before.

Are you sure someone is not trying to manipulate you using a guilt trip?!
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 14 בספט׳ 2004

thank you

Mistress Gatta • 14 בספט׳ 2004
Perhaps, u are right, and this someone is trying to place lots of guilt on me, although it was not just 10 days of internet, it was 5 months of total control over great distance and then 10 days of real sessions. But I agree, each person should be only liable for 50% of everything, Thank you for your reply. Mistress Gatta
מביט Nהצד​(לא בעסק)
לפני 19 שנים • 26 בספט׳ 2004
מביט Nהצד​(לא בעסק) • 26 בספט׳ 2004
Well, i think you're liable to much less than 50%, if you're liable at all. We are talking here about a grown man, who knew what he is doing and what the consequences might be. In that case, i think he should take the responsebelity for his acts.
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 26 בספט׳ 2004

right on

Mistress Gatta • 26 בספט׳ 2004
See. I.m much to nice willing to take some resp. even when not required. But perhaps you right, but in the matters of heart business it's always two that are guilty no matter what- his is responsible, ok, but I nevertheless, feel bad!
מביט Nהצד​(לא בעסק)
לפני 19 שנים • 27 בספט׳ 2004
מביט Nהצד​(לא בעסק) • 27 בספט׳ 2004
True, both parties will feel bad, no doubt about it, and as they say "it takes 2 to dance Tango" (Do you have this phrase in English also?), but only one of them cheated on his partner, and therefore needs to take full responsibility for his actions
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 27 בספט׳ 2004

anything can happen...

Mistress Gatta • 27 בספט׳ 2004
what goes around, comes around. now that my ex-slave got himself a new mistress, he cheats with me on his new mistress! so i guess, this matter is closed, and i feel no guilt anymore
robroy​(נשלט)
לפני 19 שנים • 22 באוק׳ 2004
robroy​(נשלט) • 22 באוק׳ 2004
This is a good question,and I doubt tere is one right answer to all cases.
I doubt if an online contact can ruin a life but if one party gets really mentally involved in it,and it can hapen online too,and the other party just breaks up from any reason,it can be hard.The contact broken out of the blue can probably be harder on the sub who needs to be dominated,yet if the mistress knew he preffered another one on her it can be as bad.Of course the genders could be the other way around.
But people are comlicated...while some will say 'it was good while it lasted' and move on,others will go under...the longer the contact,the harder the fall.The fact it's online does not change the fact that it's a contact,it's not the same as in person which ending would be harder,but who can really tell...