עכשיו בכלוב

Chatroom For English Speakers

LadyBlackVelvet​(שולטת)
לפני 19 שנים • 16 בספט׳ 2004

Chatroom For English Speakers

LadyBlackVelvet​(שולטת) • 16 בספט׳ 2004
[align=le
Greetings to A/all.
I wonder how many of Y/you would be interested in the English language chatroom here. I tried the one in Hebrew but after a couple of minutes had to gve up.
Thank Y/you.
melody
melody • 16 בספט׳ 2004
If if wanna chat in English, I just connect to bondage.com icon_smile.gif
But if it's not too much trouble to open such a room, why not give it a try.
It can be cool if it works.
LadyBlackVelvet​(שולטת)

TO MELODY

LadyBlackVelvet​(שולטת) • 16 בספט׳ 2004
Am not sure I click the right button, as My Hebrew is not so good.
But let Me try.

Of course, Melody, I have been chatting on the Alt.com in English for over 8 years. But people there are too far away if you want to get together one day. Besides, the time difference is considerable. I think it will be fun to chat with P/people who have not only same interests, but same problems as O/ourselves.
melody
melody • 16 בספט׳ 2004
I've also been chatting for a while on vanilla channels with people all around the world.
Some of us even met in Rome couple a years ago. Our world is such a small place these days....
Anyway, my mothertongue isn't English, and I rather chat in hebrew, but I promise to come and visit you, if you open an English channel icon_smile.gif
You can of course open whatever channel you like on mIRC, and connect to the server with other hebrew bdsm chatrooms .
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 17 בספט׳ 2004

YES YES YES

Mistress Gatta • 17 בספט׳ 2004
I'm will be very much pleased if Cage has chat room for those who don't speak hebrew. If it's possible, I would love to be able to visit English chat room. I think it's a great idea
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 18 בספט׳ 2004

to LBV

Mistress Gatta • 18 בספט׳ 2004
would like very much to chat with u on msn Lady_Gatta@hotmail.com
Hope we can do it. Hugs and kissess LG