סופשבוע נעים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

elections in USA

Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 9 באוק׳ 2004

elections in USA

Mistress Gatta • 9 באוק׳ 2004
if it was up to you, who would you prefer to be president of US- Kerry or Bush?

Together we stand, divided we fall
{dOmCruise{A
לפני 19 שנים • 11 באוק׳ 2004

EXPLAIN PLEASE

{dOmCruise{A • 11 באוק׳ 2004
AFTER A N ENGLISH FORUM WAS ESTABLISHED' MOSTLY COUSE OF YOU' TOY COME AND OPEN QUIET A FEW ENGLISH SUBJECTS IN HEBREW FORUM/

IS THAT CONSIDERD MANNERES IN YOUR WORLD/
TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE TROLLING/
PLEASE ' STOP FLOODING WITH ENGLISH/

I'M SURE THAT ANYBODY WHO WANT'S TO READ YOU WILL FIND HIS WAY TO THE ENGLISH FORUM.
Mistress Gatta

to dom c

Mistress Gatta • 11 באוק׳ 2004
actually, i do not have to explain anything to u, since you are not my master. besides, english is the world language, if you don't want to participate in this forum- do not. and don't you ever ever tell me what to do. simple question was asked- bush or kerry, your reply is out of place, my dear

Together we stand, divided we fall
{dOmCruise{A

IN ISRAEL

{dOmCruise{A • 11 באוק׳ 2004
WE SPEAK HEBREW

LET ME EXPLAIN UT TO YOU MORE SIMPLY/

ISRAEL = HEBREW PEOPLE = HEBREW SPOKEN

ENGKISH IS WIDLY SPOKEN' BUT MORE PPL IN THE WORLD SPEAK CHINES THEM ANY OTHER

SO

AS LONG AS IT IS AM ISRAELY SITE' WITH HEBREW SPEAKING PPL' AND SINCE YOU GOT A FORUM FOR YOU IN ENGLISH' WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FLOOD ALL THE FORUMS IN ENGLISH

IT IS ANNOYING'
IT'S RUDE

SHOW ME ONE AMERICAN SITE WICH OPEND A HEBREW FORUM/

BUSH OR KERRY - THEY BOTH SUCK/

HAPPY I HOPE

AND BY THE WAY THET TOPIC IS NOT BDSM SO WHY IN THIS FORUM

AS I SAID' IT SMELLS LIKE TROLIG\FLOODING\RUDNESS
מקבי​(מתחלף)
מקבי​(מתחלף) • 11 באוק׳ 2004
Fancy fancy, Missie, insulting forum staff like that. I suggest you get back in line, before you get your royal, trollish arse kicked out.

You have your English forum, that was established almost solely for you (for reasons I still do not fully understand) and even now, you still keep on posting English topics in the regular forums.

Do get a clue, lassie. Oh - and I'd work on your grasp of the English language, if I were you. It's worse than my Russian.
Mistress Gatta

to the last writer

Mistress Gatta • 11 באוק׳ 2004
go read your private mail, and in the future do not post your stupid remarks for everyone to see.
Dark Artist​(שולט)
לפני 19 שנים • 12 באוק׳ 2004

Why all this behavior?

Dark Artist​(שולט) • 12 באוק׳ 2004
Does anyone so bothered with english forum? Is it so disturbing? You have to remember
that not only hebrew spokers get into the site but also peaple who are not so familiar with hebrew and want to enjoy the site.And as for the question I would have electing Bush because in my opinion he treat Terorism more harshly icon_twisted.gif
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס}
לפני 19 שנים • 13 באוק׳ 2004
crazy_toast​(שולט){אליס} • 13 באוק׳ 2004
altough the last Democratic president (Clinton)was a good leader Bush was the president during september 11th and i think he's better understanding of te world terror we're facing
a president can be elected only 2 times and i think he should be given the chance to finish what he started
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 17 באוק׳ 2004

why I will vote for President George W. Bush

Mistress Gatta • 17 באוק׳ 2004
There are two questions in this year’s presidential election. Question one: why should I vote to re-elect President George W. Bush? Question two: why shouldn’t I vote for Senator John Kerry for President?

In answer to the first, there is the President’s record. When George Bush ran for office four years ago he promised that he would defend this country. Many people promise that when they run. George Bush delivered. When we were attacked on September 11, 2001 by terrorists, the President took immediate and decisive action. Because of his policies, the terrorist regime in Afghanistan has been dismantled and three-quarters of Al-Qaeda leadership has been caught or killed. The second component of the war on terror that we have found ourselves in is the war in Iraq. Some say that there is no connection between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden. The facts say otherwise. In 1998 documents were found indicating that Saddam was desperate for a meeting and alliance with Osama due to their mutual hatred of America. Besides, the war is on terror not Al-Qaeda, and as everyone knows, Saddam was paying $25,000 to the families of suicide bombers in Israel. That, combined with the fact that he was shooting at American planes almost every day clearly justified the war. In addition, the President’s unwavering support for Israel, the only democracy and our only ally in the Middle East shows strength of character. When the European Union, and the many Arab countries would press him to turn against Israel, he has done the internationally unpopular, but decidedly correct thing.

In answer to the second question, there is the Senator’s record. John Kerry fought in Vietnam. There is no question that he was there. However, his actions since then have been deplorable. His position on Vietnam is that everyone there was a murderer except for him. His voting record in the Senate shows a man who is as liberal as our European “friends.” How can a man like that be trusted to support Israel? His foreign policy decisions would make the war on terror that much more difficult to win, putting both Israel and America in danger.

There is a third question: who should win the upcoming election? I think the answer is obvious. Together we stand, divided we fall