ערב טוב אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

About English Education

Tame
לפני 19 שנים • 27 באוק׳ 2004

About English Education

Tame • 27 באוק׳ 2004
I'm sorry, this must be a question very frequently asked, but i haven't been able to find any thread which will answer my question, so I'll just ask and if there is such a thread I hope someone will reffer me to it.

In what ways does English education differs from the other educational aspects of BDSM?
What are the makings of an English education session or lifestyle?

I'm sorry if my questions sound a bit confused, but i have heared the phrase "English education" alot of times and never really understood what it means.
הבוס שלך​(שולט)
לפני 19 שנים • 11 בדצמ׳ 2004
הבוס שלך​(שולט) • 11 בדצמ׳ 2004
The term English Education refers to bondage and discipline activities that consist mainly of ass spanking and whipping. I believe that the term originated from the tradition in English public schools (which are in fact private) to punish students, of both sexes, by whipping their behinds with a birch rod
melody
melody • 11 בדצמ׳ 2004
Actually, the cane is the traditional implement of English school discipline, banned in state schools in the UK in the late 1980s but was still used legally in selected public schools until the total ban in 1998. Heavily used in some public schools before the ban. Used mostly on boys in UK schools but plenty of girls have had it as well, is administered to palms or buttocks. In 1996 the then British Education Secretary Gillian Shepherd wanted to restore the cane into schools but the then Prime Minister John Major said no straight away. The campaign continued with Major eventually agreeing to let parliament have a free vote but told his party members to back him which most of them had to do, it was voted 3 to 1 not to bring it back. At the time several of the newspapers held their own poles and in all of them the majority of the readers voted that they would like to see the cane restored to schools. (!!!!) icon_evil.gif

The Slipper - Probably the second most traditional implement of English school discipline and a popular domestic spanking implement administered mainly to the buttocks. The school slipper was usually an old gym shoe or plimsole. Many schools favored slippering girls ahead of caning them probably due to it being less severe in terms of the pain and the marks.

http://www.cybersexwebsites.com/cphouse/verify.html
הבוס שלך​(שולט)
הבוס שלך​(שולט) • 11 בדצמ׳ 2004
The following is an excerpt from a review on amazon.com of the novel "An English Education" by P. N. Dedeaux: Combination of his two other masterpieces: "Prussian Girls" and "Thomasina." Young Jane gets an English education at a very strict boarding school to become an elegant lady. Corporal punishments are adminstered without mercy to transform a disobidient and insolent girl into an attractive lady with pride and self-discipline. Cane, birch, and soko are major instruments of correction. Most highly recommend to victorian style corporal punishment fans! --.
[/align]