סופשבוע נעים אורח/ת
עכשיו בכלוב

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN.... SHAME

Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 28 באוק׳ 2004

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN.... SHAME

Mistress Gatta • 28 באוק׳ 2004
and here we go again.....
without naming names, now I was accused of having some special agenda for my participation in Cage forums. It was not enough that I was threaten to be kicked out , and I quote *I suggest you get back in line, before you get your royal, trollish arse kicked out*,* AS I SAID' IT SMELLS LIKE TROLIG\FLOODING\RUDNESS*, etc, but now I have an agenda... shame!! Do we not have enough of others to hate us, do we now have to hurt and harm each other.... shame

Together we stand, divided we fall
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 28 באוק׳ 2004

oh, yes...

Mistress Gatta • 28 באוק׳ 2004
Ah. I forgot, we Americans, we have an agenda- we want to conquer the world
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 29 באוק׳ 2004

and...

Mistress Gatta • 29 באוק׳ 2004
And I have agenda- I just remembered- I want to inslave all Israel slaves and masters, so here.....
melody
לפני 19 שנים • 2 בנוב׳ 2004
melody • 2 בנוב׳ 2004
ציטוט: And I have agenda- I just remembered- I want to inslave all Israel slaves and masters, so here.....

LOLOL

You know what I was once accused of .... ??

1) That I used to burn houses
2) That I was in a mental institution
3) That I bothered some Dom's wife on the phone

SO WTF ? icon_smile.gif

Who gives a shit about LIES .....
Mistress Gatta
לפני 19 שנים • 2 בנוב׳ 2004

in my own defence- lol

Mistress Gatta • 2 בנוב׳ 2004
and one other important thing in my own defense( like I really need it!- lol), even before my royal arse( and pay attention- royal arse- I took it as a compliment btw) showed up in Cage, there were plenty of profiles if not written completely in English, but lots with English or American poetry- so, now, u gonna blame me for that too....lol

Together we stand, divided we fall